World Trading Contest

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Casey Bonse, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Casey Bonse

Casey Bonse ET Sponsor

The limit on the total number of contracts allowed is 25; you can put on 5 lots for each market listed.

#21     Jul 25, 2011
  2. Count me in. I am a "small trader" and being in school a grand could go a long way for me. Maybe this experience will help me on my way to becoming a "big trader" one day. Wish me luck.

#22     Jul 25, 2011
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

According to their Terms, winners cannot promote their "title" without permission from WTC.

#23     Jul 25, 2011
  4. the1

the1

Excellent!

#24     Jul 25, 2011
  5. are these the only mkts allowed? are we allowed to trade CL? if CL is allowed what's the max lot size?

#25     Jul 25, 2011
  6. Casey Bonse

Casey Bonse ET Sponsor

No, the CL is tradable for this contest; only the Mini Crude.

#26     Jul 25, 2011
  7. I'm thinking go long 5 ES and short 5 NQ and keep the rest in cash in case that doesn't work out.

#27     Jul 25, 2011
  8. WTC promote the winner on their website. I think they want people to know who the winners is so the contest receives recognition.

I think the permission thing is more to stop winners advertising themselves as the World Trading Champion to promote things like trading seminars etc, which could reflect negatively on the competition.

Runningbear

#28     Jul 25, 2011
  9. Hi! I'm Ira Goldberg president of Goldworth. Running Bear here won the World Trading Championship investing in nothing but gold. You to can be a World Champion! Just give us a call, operators are standing by.

#29     Jul 26, 2011
  10. You wouldn't be far from truth the way gold is trading at the moment.

#30     Jul 26, 2011