World Trade Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by econdude, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Hi - just curious to see if anyone is currently running or working for WTS. I have been offered a position and possibly an office and would like any feedback you guys might have. I currently work for Title but due to circumstances I won't be there much longer. Hence the WTS, anyways, anyone who has worked or currently works for them your thoughts would be great.

cheers

2. Please check you email

3. cstfx

cstfx

Has it been six months already? Where does the time go?

4. if you are implying that i'm leaving title because im not profitable that is not even close to the reason. if you dont work for wts please dont ruin the thread.

5. As it turns out, I am in exactly the same situation as econdude, and I will not be working for Title much longer. Any info we could get on WTS would be great! :cool:

6. H30

H30

Wish you guys the best I am sure there is life beyond title.

7. mnx

mnx

I know a guy who trades with WTS. His handle is FCCT... You could try sending him a PM...

- mnx

8. grand911

grand911

I'm interested in this firm. does anyone get any information about this firm?

9. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

I looked into WTS a while back. All their different levels of membership had me so confused I didn't know if I was coming or going!! Plus it took me 2 emails and 2 phone calls to even get a basic question answered. Better off sticking to some of the sponsors of ET like Bright, Genesis, and JC Trading.

10. proud to say i run the wts office here in victoria!

#10     Jul 2, 2008