World Record day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderich, Feb 7, 2007.

1. but no quite????

#11     Feb 7, 2007
  2. Mvic

Mvic

Everything is relative. Why is it so hard to just pat a guy on the back and say good job dude, I'm happy for you (which I am Trich).

#12     Feb 7, 2007
  3. Cause pride goeth before the fall, ESPECIALLY in trading. Yeah great, you had a good day, are you going to log in and tell us tomorrow if you lose 6K?

#13     Feb 7, 2007
  4. i have kids to put to bed, good luck, hope you keep the success going.

#14     Feb 7, 2007
  5. Bragging is not good, an entry in the Trader P/L thread would suffice.

#15     Feb 7, 2007
  6. "Nice day traderich, and wishing you many more like that."
    I find it incredibly sad that a guy can't share his day with his fellow trader's at E.T. without being criticized.

#16     Feb 7, 2007
  7. thanks Jeff.

SWS, RAH, and TSL were good to me today.

I have bad days too, as we all do.

Peace.

#17     Feb 7, 2007
  8. Wonderful job pal. As I mentioned before, you have a great strategy. At least it's working for now. Every day I want to follow it but I can't because I don't have the balls of steel that you have.

Also folks, Traderich has every right to brag because he is not just posting random profits out of the blue. He had mentioned his strategy on another thread to everyone here on et. I think Traderich's profit/loss posting is very meaningful since he showed us how he trades. No one on the pnl thread shows that, including myself. I greatly respect him for that. Traderich, I wish you the best and keep this thread as your personal journal. If you have losses, post that too, it only makes you stronger.

#18     Feb 7, 2007
  9. So I start reading this thread and I'm thinking to myself why the hell did you come on here bragging about 6k, yeah its a good day but like others mention put it on the p/l thread. Then I get to the last page and read this:
    Now I go back and find this thread and read through it look at the charts and say "wow, thats something else only a 1000 shares at that." So I said that to say this, let this man gloat you all could have made 6000k, shit even 12k. Nice job, hopefully you keep having days just as nice.

#19     Feb 7, 2007
  10. yeah, keep gloating and bragging, good trading traits to have.

#20     Feb 8, 2007