World market crashes

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mikeenday, May 9, 2011.

1. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

holding 10K shares of SDS @ 20.42, stop @20.18
    shorting some FAS @ 28, stop @ 28

and holding various puts (XLF, GS, MCP ....) for the downfall.

Monday should/will/might be a gap down day.

#11     May 22, 2011
  2. What kind of garbage is this?

You can't have "will" and "might" referring to the same event.

#12     May 22, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

Where do these guys come from???

"The market will crash Monday. I'm thinking maybe it will. Well it might." Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

#13     May 22, 2011
  4. Digs

Digs

#14     May 22, 2011
  5. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

I did mean "WILL be a gap down", in a sense of 90% probability, and this still could be "MIGHT". because nothing is absolute certain in this business.

but the only thing matters is that I fully loaded anticipating the fall. And you? my friend. Take it easy and your word does nothing to me at all.

#15     May 22, 2011
  6. Oh, I'm sorry, I am not a mind reader. Next time, if you want to use contrasting language you might be better served by making it more clear, otherwise you come off looking foolish. :)

I'm a pure daytrader, not in a position yet but will be several if not more times tomorrow. Better bang for my buck and no overnight risk.

I hope the trade works out for you though, so far so good.

#16     May 22, 2011
  7. nice call!

#17     May 23, 2011
  8. tomk96

tomk96

this thread make me want to sell my long puts.

#18     May 23, 2011
  9. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

what's the hurry?

give it some more days.

#19     May 24, 2011
  10. Where exactly is all the money going to go? Rich people simply do not tolerate their wealth being destroyed. It will bounce back, and fast.

A crash has to be much more than a 50% slide, more like 90%. We just saw stocks slide 50% a couple years ago and they recovered in a year. That's not a crash.

I'll tell you this, if metals fall 90% I am going to literally cash out everything I own and dump it all into bullion and bury it in the back yard.

Prices are going up folks. No, they don't move in a straight line. But inflation is coming because it HAS to. We've printed too much money and have too much debt for there to be any other way out.

#20     May 24, 2011