World Financial Meltdown Video?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Hi,

Someone posted a video depicting imaginary events of a world financial meltdown on this site. I can't seem to locate it--- can anyone advise?

thanks,

surf

2. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2N8gJSMoOJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought they banned your ass. I guess there's power in groveling.

3. the1

the1

This is silly. The Fed is already scaling back QEII and QEIII ain't gonna happen. Never mind QEIV.

4. Yes, thats it. Thank you!

5. The1

-------------

Another fool who has no idea. Really, QE 1 and QE 2 are being scaled back? You must also be another academic on this site.

The correlation between QE1 and QE2 and this S&P Rally of the last two years is near 80%.

If the fucking idiots pull back on QE2, this market will tank. The rumbling inside the Fed about "Pulling Back" is absolute bullshit.

Second, Home Prices are falling. There is no "Recovery" in homes, thus if this continues to drag ....there will be a QE3 however, not till 4th quarter or 1st quarter next year.

Speculators are pilling into the STOCK MARKET expecting QE3 sooner.

Consumer spending is not "Rising" based on wages. It is rising based on Inflation. Cost of Food and Energy are driving consumer numbers higher. Not a Recovery.

Companies are not hiring at near enough pace. They are happy working within their means now and putting up profits.
    Unemployment numbers will rise.

These Facts and others that I do not feel like posting point to QE3 and possible 4 in the future. Not if but when is the name of the game now son.