World faces food shortages: UN report

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brass, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Yes, plant life everywhere thanks you for your carbon dioxide. And it patiently awaits your return to the fold.

Oh, and by the way, you really outdid yourself with your overt racism here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3432557#post3432557

I can only imagine what your politics are.

#11     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Politics...? Somewhere between Libertarian, Anarchist and Fascist... It all depends on what I feel like that day! I'm glad you noticed my racism... I'm not even remotely ashamed of it...! Freedom of speech baby!:D

#12     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Racists seldom are. They just generally seem to try and contain it in mixed company, although many of your brethren here at ET have given themselves away in the fullness time. Or they try to be cute about it by playing coyly at the periphery, nibbling at the envelope. But I'm sure you guys know how to spot each other quickly enough so that you can catch up on, and discuss, all the latest Stormfront news.

#13     Jan 31, 2012
  4. :D :D :D

You really got off the topic of feeding the poor from other countries...! :p

Perhaps you might be able to explain why living in an overpopulated hellhole is good for me?

Also, why don't you try to convince me that those people are my responsibility somehow...?

I only feel altruistic towards my own kind...!:D

#14     Jan 31, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I generally agree, we've been interfering with nature for far too long.

#15     Jan 31, 2012
  6. Thunderpussy-->Gayfly-->brASS lives a pathetic, miserable existence and sticking his nose in others' business temporarily takes his "mind" off of his own issues.

#16     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

#17     Jan 31, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Still defending your own kind, eh Eight? Even when he previously wrote the following in this very thread:
    How does it feel to be out in the sunshine, Eight, where everyone can see you?

#18     Feb 1, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

In your case, I agree. The next time you need medical attention, don't seek it.

#19     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

In case of no valid counterargument, break glass:

#20     Feb 1, 2012