World economy and plane crash

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Dec 7, 2010.

The world economy will crash?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. There is a poor man who wants the economy to crash so that he can buy BMWs, Range Rovers or Lexus. He has written:

If the dollar crashes and the economy gets even worse, I mean alot worse, will car prices go down? I know for a fact that prices of food/water/clothing and other things needed for survival will skyrocket, but will the prices of brand new cars such as BMW's and Benz go down?

I really want to take advantage of this. Ive seen so many punk @ss rich kids and spoiled girls driving $80,000 BMWs, Range Rovers or Lexus, but I never had anything in life.

#41     Dec 19, 2010
  2. zdreg

zdreg

buy used from some desperate rich kid but expect to be driving it when some punk points a gun at you and hijacks the vehicle.

#42     Dec 19, 2010
  3. Did you see the jet go down with your own eyes?

#43     Dec 19, 2010
  4. There were 2 or 3 pilots flying other planes in the same area and they saw the plane crashing in the sea. They gave the falling details which were reproduce in the TV program and it looked genuine/real.

#44     Dec 19, 2010
  5. Somebody has replied to the poor man.

If you are poor and you want rich cars then join US army. You will cruise in Humvy or Hummer all your life. Humvy are better than BMWs, Range Rovers or Lexus. US army has some of the best vehicles in the world.

#45     Dec 19, 2010
  6. zdreg

zdreg

where do I sign you up?

#46     Dec 20, 2010
  7. zdreg

zdreg

#47     Dec 20, 2010
  8. Visaria

Visaria

What's that picture to do with Marc Faber?

#48     Dec 21, 2010
  9. zdreg

zdreg

zuckerman is also bullish on china.

#49     Dec 22, 2010
  10. I really want to take advantage of this. Ive seen so many punk @ss rich kids and spoiled girls driving $80,000 BMWs, Range Rovers or Lexus, but I never had anything in life.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does not suprise me, from reading your threads. I doubt you even work.

#50     Dec 22, 2010