World economy and plane crash

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Dec 7, 2010.

The world economy will crash?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. I agree other countries can survive and grow on their own but there will be massive problems worldwide when western/rich countries go down.

There is a fatal flaw/problem with the world economy right from the start which I do not know. Somebody will have to help me regarding this.

#11     Dec 7, 2010
  2. 1 USD = 7 Chinese Yaun

1 USD = 45 Indian rupees

1 USD = 83 Japanese Yen

So USA is 7 times richer than China and USA is 45 times richer than India and USA is 83 times richer than Japan.

There is massive demand for goods and products from emerging countries but to produce them you need big factories and machines which needs big investments from rich countries.

When rich countries go down there will be massive demand from emerging countries but no factories and no machines to produce them.

Also the existing big factories in emerging countries are in partnership with rich countries. When rich countries need money they will withdraw their partnership and many existing big factories will shut down.

Correct me if I am wrong.

#12     Dec 7, 2010
  3. TD80

TD80

You're so wrong it is almost not worth replying to this crazy assertion that currency pairs are a valid comparison of a countries wealth. Circle back to trading 101: Supply and Demand.

Float (amount in circulation, of which there is A LOT of dollars/reserves) doesn't matter, supply and demand matter. This is why Uncle Ben "claims" he is not printing money (he is of course, but it is not hitting the supply side of the market, it is locked up... for now!).

The demand for dollars is global. When is the last time you have to buy oil in yuan, rice in yen, etc? How many countries peg their currency to the yuan?

Do not confuse economic hegemony maintained at the point of a nuclear warhead with that of real value. This is where the Austrians and I diverge, although I love the Von Mises folks and I do agree with them in principle, reality is just a different set of circumstances.

While somewhat dated, this is a better gauge of what you seek, but does not factor in debt of course:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

#13     Dec 7, 2010
  4. The whole international financial system is coming down

LaRouche: The Weakest Point in the System, BRIC, is Bringing the Whole System Down With It

December 5th, 2010 • 11:36 AM

The whole international financial system is coming down, in a chain-reaction fashion, and it is happening now, Lyndon LaRouche stressed today. The emerging picture of the imploding Brazilian credit bubble and banking system, LaRouche noted, is simply making clear what I've said all along: that the BRIC is the weak point in the whole Ponzi scheme set up by the Inter-Alpha Group of banks going back to 1971, and things tend to break apart at their weakest point.

The whole world system, centered on the Inter-Alpha Group, is now coming down. There is nothing they can do to prevent it, except to try to establish fascist dictatorships, but that won't work either at this point—we are beyond that. The only thing that will actually work, LaRouche stressed, is a global Glass-Steagall reorganization, the American System of credit, but the guys in charge today won't do it, and prefer to bring the whole world down with them.

I could handle it, LaRouche said, but anything less than my program will not work.

All crashes go like this, LaRouche added. The BRIC cover-story was used to sucker in certain Cayman Island-based Russians and others to the carry trade Ponzi scheme. That has been stretched beyond the limit, in order to create a phony appearance of value behind the Inter-Alpha Group of banks. So the weakest point was used to cover up the vulnerabilities of the largest parts of the scheme. Then, when the weakest link breaks, it detonates the biggest portions, and everything goes.

The BRIC and the Brazilian carry trade were always a cover-up, LaRouche said; they are a kind of financial transvestite hiding very ugly things underneath. And the Brazil illusion could only be maintained with a special kind of dictatorship, which is not possible elsewhere at this point.

So the Brazil meltdown is a signal that the whole system is coming down. Things are crumbling at the edges, but it's all coming down now.

#14     Dec 7, 2010
  5. drcha

drcha

I think it is commendable that you want to assist the homeless. However-may I offer some medical advice? Do not hang out with them. A number of them have drug resistant tuberculosis. Send them the money, and show your daughter a film.

#15     Dec 8, 2010
  6. ACTUALLY, we are all on CON AIR! :eek:

Bernanke, Timmy Boy "G" and all the privately held criminal syndicate central bankers have taken over the plane.......and they are all a bunch of nihilistic and insane GLOBALIST FREAKS!

Bernanke............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFFJhO90VN8&feature=related

Bernanke and FREAKS............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f72Svxhqy-k&feature=related

Ron Paul trying to save the day.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyEd0dTzG2M&feature=related

#16     Dec 8, 2010
  7. 1 USD = 1 Cuban Peso. So even though people only make 10 dollars per month income in Cuba, because their peso = 1 USD that means they are just as rich as us. Right?

Sometimes I think you are trolling to just to see if you can shock people with some of the stuff you say.

#17     Dec 8, 2010
  8. Google is also a troll. Google search engine trolls the web/internet for information. Correct me if I am wrong.

#18     Dec 8, 2010
  9. This TV program about plane crash had appeared some 2 years back 5 to 10 times and I ignored it each time and then it stopped. It again appeared 5 days back and I ignored it. It again appeared 2 days back. Now I think somebody is trying to say something. So I posted it here. People can ignore it if they think it is useless.

#19     Dec 8, 2010
  10. I think I found the answer.

It only costs 12 cents to make a 100 dollar bill.

It will probably only costs 12 cents to make a 10,000 dollar bill.

Is this the fatal problem?

#20     Dec 8, 2010