World: are you ready?...Iran war coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bernard111, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Your case is based not on facts, common sense and logic but on irrational hatred of Israel and the Jews. Given that emotions, delusions and hatred don't play a role in our decision making your case is dismissed with prejudice.

#21     Jun 21, 2008
  2. We should absolutely not kill anyone unless they directly tries to kill us, Israelis no exception. The Israelis and arabs have their differences, and we the modern world don't owe one lumpy little shit to Israel or any arab state - oh, except the US who always have their greased up oily fingers in their back pockets.

The Israelis and arabs can resolve their differences, and come back ready to join the rest of the modern civilization when they are good and ready - what's left of them.

:)

#22     Jun 22, 2008
  3. piezoe

piezoe

You are right of course, Gringinho. What i wrote was so outrageous that no one with a lick of sense could have taken my remarks seriously. Sort of akin to Larry Flynt's having published that cartoon in which Falwell was having sex with his mother in an outhouse. So if a_person should want to take me to task for posting something in bad taste i would have to agree.

Curiously, as that delicious and absurd idea of wiping Israel off the map with hydrogen bombs took shape it bacame clear that the US problem in the Mideast is as much a problem with Israel, perhaps more so even, than it is with the Arab states. That is possibly an insight that one might carry away from my indelicate joke.

For obvious reasons, however, a_person is not someone that this matter can be discussed with in rational terms. And i don't intend, therefore to respond to him or her in a manor other than what i have already.

#23     Jun 22, 2008
  4. LOL, I bet you don't even understand the absurdity of your post in the beginning of which you admit to have written some pretty outrageous stuff and two paragraphs later whine that people don't discuss it in "rational terms". Then Israel haters tend to be logically challenged so no surprises here.

My response to you had nothing at all to do with your "bad taste" or with the specific "outrageous" approach you suggested to wipe Israel off the map.

My response showed the fallacy of your argument that Israel is the cause of all the evil in the world and that should Israel disappear (one way or another) Iran will stop developing nuclear weapons and become our best friend, Osama will disband Al-Qaeda and return to his family business (construction), Muslims in France, Denmark, Russia and India will stop rioting and murdering innocent civilians, the price of oil will collapse etc.

I also showed that you are obsessed with Israel hatred as all your posts in this forum indicate and that you don't have any problems backstabbing friends and allies if you think it's "good for business". The only reason you're not responding to my post is because you can't, you have no facts or evidence to back up your absurd, illogical and ignorant claims.

#24     Jun 22, 2008
  5. I don't think that Israel or the jews are the root of all problems or evil in the world. They are for sure the root for a lot of problems and less than humanly behaviour sometimes ... as are other countries in the Middle east, Africa etc.

If they do get wiped off the map some day, that could remove some of the problems. If they wipe their neighbours off the map, it would likewise resolve some problems - most likely it would be killing two birds with one hot radiating stone, though ...
    :p

Just let them fix their own problems for some time, isolate them and let them eat their own shit for real over a period. Maybe they can all learn to get along in the end ... or not. Whatever ....
    :-/

#25     Jun 23, 2008
  6. Do you remember what's happened with Iraq?...just a few manipulation and lies about mass destructions weapons ...and ONU and Europe capitulated ...

#26     Jun 29, 2008
  7. US Bush used the usual not-matching tactics giving ultimatum as reasons to attack, eventually:

>> In June, President Bush went on a farewell tour of Europe. He had tea with Queen Elizabeth II and dinner with Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni, the President and First Lady of France. The serious business was conducted out of sight, and involved a series of meetings on a new diplomatic effort to persuade the Iranians to halt their uranium-enrichment program. (Iran argues that its enrichment program is for civilian purposes and is legal under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.) Secretary of State Rice had been involved with developing a new package of incentives. But the Administration’s essential negotiating position seemed unchanged: talks could not take place until Iran halted the program. The Iranians have repeatedly and categorically rejected that precondition, leaving the diplomatic situation in a stalemate; they have not yet formally responded to the new incentives.
    >>

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/07/080707fa_fact_hersh

#27     Jun 29, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Iran is the big hotbutton news story... it would take hundreds of sorties [sounds a lot better than "bombing runs" doesn't it] to wipe out Iran's nuke program, they didn't centrally locate it like Saddam H did... the Israelis don't have the planes to get it done as quickly as it needs to be done and the US is not going to do it... we can embargo their gasoline and food [I doubt if they are net exporters of food, Saddam never was], take the hit on oil prices and call it economic warfare, that bullshit mullah inspired government is not popularly supported now, it would collapse under those circumstances.... or we can let them have nukes and mutually assured destruction with Israel and hope they are not as nuts as we suspect....

#28     Jun 29, 2008
  9. Let the Iranians have nukes and make the Israelis walk on eggshells for the time being. Who cares, if they can't learn to live together - let them fry each other.

:)

#29     Jun 29, 2008
  10. but they are nuts - religious fanatics bent on liberating Al-Quds (Jerusalem) from the infidels. More importantly they don't need to nuke Israel in order to destroy it. Instead, under the shield of nuclear deterrence they will keep establishing, training, arming, financing and instigating groups like Hamas and Hezbollah with even more impunity and arrogance than they do now.

Obviously this is not acceptable to Israel which does not want to die from a thousand cuts any more than it wants to be wiped off the map or eliminated from the pages of history. So all of you Israel haters rest assured that Israel will attack and Iran will not have nukes any time soon. And regardless of the incessant whining of a bunch of lunatics on the internet and in the media (same idiots that whined when Israel took out Osirak) that will happen with full (even if tacit) support of the entire Western and Arab world.

#30     Jun 29, 2008