working for a hedge fund in NY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. dhpar

dhpar

one last thing - you should change your name to something like heavyhitter37

#31     Mar 18, 2007
  2. congoboy

congoboy

look u bastards, i explain something.

first i open account with anvil and subscribe to level 2 quotes and also to barcharts.com. every morning i get information on stocks and place my orders. I use 15 minute candlestick charting and like it very much. i not trade penny stock because they not reliable. i trade stock with market cap of atleast 100million. i plan on swing trade, but mostly day trade. the moving average convergance divergance is most accurate. also very good is money flow indicator. based on this i place orders. i also short days gainer because probability is they go down after about 12:30(ny time). it work very well for me. but not always. in congo, when one pig sell for 10 dollar, i know that highest price. thats when i sell all y pigs and wait till they become cheap.
    i plan to scalp like market maker. putting stop loss protect me. i put order in morning for days gainers and set stop losses at 8% or days low the take opposite position.

#32     Mar 18, 2007
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

wow genius, if ur method is working, then why do u want to come here. u think those people will actually give u their billions? donald trump is worth like 1.8 billion or something, u think he would give u over50% of his net worth to you?

#33     Mar 18, 2007
  4. congoboy,

quit while you are ahead.:D

GC

#34     Mar 18, 2007
  5. It was nice meetin up with you congoboy! Thanks for the cow dung! Heres the picture I snapped of you in front of the bull! Nice job negotiating that girl to buy a cowdung hat for $11.57USD! :D I hope your meeting with Mr. Trump went well!

[​IMG]

#35     Mar 19, 2007