working for a hedge fund in NY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. dhpar

dhpar

wow - LoL - lovely post - 100% agree :D

by the way that's also why heavyhitter78 has his job....

#21     Mar 18, 2007
  2. congoboy

congoboy

u bastard amaricans. i really truly good at trading commodities. i know how to talk to people and negotiate good prices. trading stock does not look hard. just buy and watch it go higher. i coming to new york in one week. i will try to meet donald trump, mark cuban and some more billionaires and have a business meeting with them. i successfully convincing my uncles last winter to trade 50 pigs and 5 pounds of cow dung for very good price. i ask these billionaires next year to give me 1 billion each. so like that i have 15-20 billion dollars. i charge 1.5% every year which is $225,000,000.00. i work for 10 year, i will be billionaire and will retire. i convinced my papa and mama and they very happy.

they took$15,000US loan for me to come and start. my ailing grandmother very happy about me. i will come back after couple of months inmy own plane and throw the money on the people who loaned my parents money. they harras them everyday and threaten to kill. i tell them i will give them 1million dollar otherwise i will sell them my sisters and cut of my african man jumbo cock. i that confident i become billionaire. fuck u batsrds who jealous of my brilliant plan.

#22     Mar 18, 2007

3. You are the man. Who ever you are. Should have your own show on Comedy Central rather trading commodities. I love you man. Keep it up.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#23     Mar 18, 2007
  4. I think you should close this thread rather than responding to this non-sense. From Congoboy's last post you could blatantly see that he is no african because no african would say he is going to sell his sisters and cut his weeny. This is just some non-african, racist loser with nothing better to do with his time.....

#24     Mar 18, 2007
  5. dhpar

dhpar

Just imagine how long of cow dung you can be for $1 billion.....
    your african jumbo cock will look tiny in comparision :D

#25     Mar 18, 2007
  6. What's that supposed to mean?

#26     Mar 18, 2007
  7. dhpar

dhpar

ask your boss

#27     Mar 18, 2007
  8. congoboy

congoboy

u bastards. why u making fun of me. i move out of this country to become rich and meet a classic blonde who will love me. i get rich and marry jessica simpson. she very beautiful. i sure money like i show dog meat and attract her. living here in the village, i can not become rich. i apply to job once in new jersey and sent my resume. they reply back, "You do not meet qualifications, we will pursue a higher class candidate." i tell him to fuck off.

i show him my experience trading pigs and cow dung. they replied back threatneing action against me. i will come to amaerica and sue them for 1billiondollar. about 20 days from now,i plan on buygin my first mansion in ny and my rolls royce. i then hire pamela anderson ot be my driver. i will tell her to drive naked.

#28     Mar 18, 2007
  9. dhpar

dhpar

you are definitely making my "Far East" session today...:D

#29     Mar 18, 2007
  10. No idea what your getting at. I'm done playing your little game.

#30     Mar 18, 2007