working for a hedge fund in NY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by congoboy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. congoboy

congoboy

Hi peoples, i from congo(africa). iam 20 year old. I interested in trading stocks. i have high school degree and am working full time at an import/export shop here in khombiasa bumbo, my village. I day trade textiles, cow dung, buffalos, cows, pigs and other commodities with other shop keeprs face to face in my village. I have a lot of experience trading these since i was 12 year old man. i know how to negotiate and get good rate for cow dung and horse fodder. i very succesful at good bargains.

Since i so much experienced, i thought it would be very easy for me to work with a hedge fund in NY. If i can become a hedge fund manager in three months, i could have salary of couple million dollar. i will manage a top hedge fund like maybe avenue capital which has 12 billion dollar asset. if i get 1% commission of that every year, i become billionaire very fast. i know i can become manager within a month and go to top position. I never travelled out my villlage, do u peoples think i will be successful?

i expert in trading commodities. i make over 75US dollar in a day. but i like to trade stocks. do peoples think i achieve my amarican dream?

since i good at negotiations, i can convince rich amaericans to give me money to day trade and make them richer. do i have good chances of making it?

2. ggoyal

ggoyal

wow, u have no idea what ur in for. get ready to for some serious cursing/abuses/insults/criticism.

i think you should stick to ur cow dung and make 75$ a day. it should be a lot in congo.

3. Someone is making a joke thats all.

4. And not a very funny one at all.

5. Nafútákí mbɔìngɔ míngi mpɔ̂ Na ngáí kokúma Moroma

Motor bike asálá mbɔ́ngɔ, atíká mpási Na mokili

6. dhpar

dhpar

sounds good to me. my hedge fund specializes in pigs and cows only. I will make you the richest man of gongo. just send me $100 deposit so I can sort out all paperwork. my account number is 1-234-56-789. till then...

7. did you just say your going to motorbike around the world like jim rogers?

8. That is funny, unless you are a Congo spot trader!

9. bighog

bighog Guest

One of Jack Hersheys boys that strayed off the reservation.

10. ggoyal

ggoyal

congoboy is funny. what a fuckin retard. just imagine if this dude is for real, he must actually think that he has a chance.

#10     Mar 18, 2007