Working Chatroom?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ian999, Jun 3, 2010.

1. They may be on the board, but I sure as hell don't want them in my trading room. Thats not "whining" thats "protecting" an environment conducive to profitability. Thats good business sense, and the sooner people treat it like a business and less like a day at the races a lot more people would be profitable.

#11     Jun 11, 2010
  2. You won't be in their trading room. You'll be in your room, they'll be in theirs. maybe THEY don't want to be in YOUR stodgy room ever think of that :D

#12     Jun 11, 2010
  3. I don't get your point at all. If you want just a casual light chat and your not talking about trading why don't you try Yahoo! or Aol along those lines. Pal talk had some free ones, but it was like being on ET's politics and religion forum in real time. Nothing wrong with stodgy if it gets the job done. Stodgy over obnoxious any day of the week. Hey, what ever gets you through the day I say. Have a good weekend.

#13     Jun 11, 2010
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That's exactly what most members have decided to do. :cool:

Mark

#14     Jun 13, 2010
  5. Hi ChaosNSX,

I had an opportunity to review the "Welcome" page on your Chat Room. It sounds like something that I'm very interested in joining. Lately, I'm more of a Mean Reversion trader; however, I am very interested in adding intraday trend strategies for diversification (i.e. risk management). I have several ideas that I'm interested in sharing so that ultimately they can be improved upon.

If your room is one that fosters building upon and enhancing various strategies/techniques, then I would like the chance of joining.

thanks,

Walt

#15     Jun 13, 2010