Workin' DNDN today?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by StockyIrishman, Apr 2, 2007.

1. I almost have a heart attack every time I plae an order... it takes 30-45 sec.s and I sit and cross my fingers that my limit didn't get filled on this things way BACK DOWN!

God is watching over me, he's kept me on the right side of this thing.

#41     Apr 9, 2007
  2. Those Commodore 64's are known for that.:eek: Now, my Atari is purrin' like a kitten.

#42     Apr 9, 2007
  3. As of 2 weeks ago this Wed. it was over 30% shorted that's why it's goin up and why you can't short it.

Why woud you want to short a shortsqueeZe? You lookin to get you're hands cut off?

#43     Apr 9, 2007
  4. I bought some at 24 and pulled it off 10 minutes later when it failed to breakout to new highs

too a small loss This stock blows

#44     Apr 9, 2007
  5. Many peeps said " I want to short DNDN at $14, $15, $16... $20!

I was workin' this stock on Thursday last at $17.

Best thing, if it falls like a ton of bricks, tomorrow it will be right back up again.

#45     Apr 9, 2007
  6. wow good move..the POS jsut cratered....saved myself 500 bucks

When you trade breakouts and momentum have have to be very finkle

if the stock doesnt trade as it should,dump it ASAP cause OTHER PEOPLE will before you do and you will be screwed

#46     Apr 9, 2007
  7. Look at the last few days, this thing pulls back after 1:00. At least it did earlier last week. but nearly EVERY day it opened higher.

11 days for the shorts to cover and with so many of "US" out there it's takin' even longer.

Working this stock one sided [upside only no shorting] makes just timing the breakout's a TRIP! :( But i've made thousands THANK GOD! in just the past few days.

My own fault I haven't made more. I could have, would have should have, [yada yada yada] but I HAVE done well.

DNDN might work for the rest of this week. Who knows.

#47     Apr 9, 2007
  8. The key is having the right broker! Here's mine. :)

#48     Apr 9, 2007

9. Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 6700
    CORSAIR XMS2 DOMINATOR 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)

Downside:....

Scottrade... I guess

Upside....

GOD! and Easter was yesterday. Oh ya, If God B 4 me I will Bless him while I be workin' these little stockies...:)

#49     Apr 9, 2007
  10. Real Money Adam Alphabet saying he's "never seen anything like this before.,"

says shorts are "freaked out". Ya fuckin' think??!!!??!

I've been waiting a long time for this, and there's plenty more a coming. It certainly appears the Prime Brokers are pullin their horns in. However, they are snakes. Don't count them dead yet.

#50     Apr 9, 2007