Workers In Tennessee Forced To Take Muslim Holiday Instead Of Labor Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, if a more perfect religion and comes along, a better form of government, a better culture....and say a country that embodies this religion, government and culture conquer America by force...then you will be the first to convert to that new religion and
    culture and government, right?

Saying you "do it better" than others have done opens you right up logically to be outdone by someone better. "Right" then becomes something relative, not absolute.

If America declines, then something better comes along and forces the Americans to "assimilate" to something better...telling you how to live, which God to worship, etc.

Something tells me that Christians would not convert to "something better" because they think they have the perfect religion, perfect culture, and perfect form of government...just like the Romans thought, the Nazis, the Greeks, the British, the Muslims, etc.

It is called fundamentalism, blind nationalism, and is essentially totalitarian in nature.

#31     Aug 6, 2008
  2. you are right. lets just send all the blacks back to africa. are you in the klan with aaa? that sounds exactly like what the klan says. no wonder some of us find christian hypocrits so repulsive.

http://www.kkk.bz/
    Is America headed down a dangerous path? We believe so. While we do not take an official position toward any candidate, we feel that we represent the opinion of many dissatisfied people throughout the country who worry for the future of their children. Will anyone, be it Republican or Democrat, stand up and voice their support for white Christian Americans?
    "We pray for the day when we will see a strong candidate; a God fearing white man or woman, who will restore the principles of the Constitution, promote free enterprise versus a planned economy, put military troops on the border to stop illegal immigration, put an end to the social experiment called forced integration which has had a devastating effect on all races, and return our schools to a wholesome environment of learning by removing homosexual indoctrination"

#32     Aug 6, 2008
  3. Every time you pull that "America hater" bullshit when you are called on your blindness you remind me of a junk yard dog carefully perching on its hind legs to avoid shitting himself while taking a crap...defenseless.

#33     Aug 6, 2008
  4. jem

jem

No thinking person should be subjected to such a juvenile bullshit fucking loser argument. I have lost all respect for you now.

A person can't defend what we have done with this country without hating blacks. I truly detest such a low class argument. You are the bottom rung.

#34     Aug 6, 2008
  5. jem

jem

Hey, I hope something better does come along and we have a chance to vote for it.

#35     Aug 6, 2008
  6. Did the Native Americans, African Americans, women, children, minority groups get a chance to draft the US constitution and participate its development and initial ratification?

Or were they forced by law and other lawless means to comply with the white Christian norms?

#36     Aug 6, 2008
  7. oh i am hurt now. a bible thumping bigot has lost respect for me. i suspect i came a little too close to the truth for you.
    by the way. if you were a thinking person you wouldnt believe in fairy tales like jesus will someday return and destroy the unbelievers.

#37     Aug 6, 2008
  8. jem

jem

and you prefer the way the aztecs treated people or the maya or some of the tribes in the U.S. and Canada. You prefer the way blacks were treated in Afirica or the way they treat each other now. You prefer muslim rules. You prefer the way the Japan was Ruled or Russia or Korea. -- wtf, is there something wrong with your brain that you can not acknowledge the tremendous accomplishments of our culture. Are we perfect? No - but what major group do you prefer?

#38     Aug 6, 2008
  9. jem

jem

You are calling people bigots when they point out that America was and is a great country. What is wrong with you?

#39     Aug 6, 2008
  10. what your little thinking persons brain cant grasp is that we succeeded because we are a secular acting nation. people do believe but mostly ignore religion.

#40     Aug 6, 2008