Words to die by ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Jun 5, 2013.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

What am I denying? Having some mythical influence that until now only YOU were aware of? Well, yes, I deny that.

I leveled the same type of criticism at Christie that you yourself did in the very post I quoted and linked to in this thread.

So I ask you:

Do you care about NJ politics? Really?

Hypocrisy, thy name is jem.

#11     Jun 5, 2013
  2. Then you should do some more reading on Chi-town, a place where the majority of this administration cut their teeth.

#12     Jun 5, 2013
  3. mgrund

mgrund

“Pure philanthropy is very well in its way but philanthropy plus five percent is a good deal better.

#13     Jun 5, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Clubber is far from a "cunt." He has some great insight about the mess we've ALLOWED to govern OUR Country, and I like reading what he posts. No, I'm no fan of Chris Christie, but will point out I'd take him over a tyrant. For the record, I do NOT trust Christie though. Sad we've now gotta look for the lesser of the evils to vote for today. :( Worse, when we've gotta do battle with lazy, "free" gubment stuff people who are actually ALLOWED to vote... And the worst offense IMO, the "middle of the road" people, with mostly common sense, sitting home thinking their vote won't count. We keep this up, and America will be lights out finished.:(

#14     Jun 5, 2013
  5. jem

jem

you pulled my quote in from a completely different thread.
    I wanted to make sure it was in context.

That although Christie sold old Romney, and although he spending 25 million tax dollars on an election which should have been delayed 2 or 2 week the major democrat he would still by my choice over the least capable decision maker we have seen save the one in the white house.

Its got nothing to do with hypocrisy... its that I did not believe your mini lecture about keeping presidential politics out of it.

#15     Jun 6, 2013
  6. jem

jem

wow was that a bunch of typos in that middle sentence.

#16     Jun 6, 2013