Words of Wisdom from Jack:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, May 3, 2008.

1. I have posted actual trades, blotters, execution reports, called trades a day in advance, etc. etc. etc. for many years on this web site. In adddition, those who learned the methods I use by reading the journals I authored, have also posted profitiable trades, blotters, etc. etc. etc. Clearly, more than enough evidence exists for a reasonable person to execute a simple search and find it. However, somehow, such evidence always seems to escape you. I wonder why that is?

Now, I have nothing to sell, no quota to obtain, and no desire to prove my results to you - simply because you are too damn lazy, and somehow, for some unknown reason, feel 'entitled' to to have people hand you things on a silver platter.

The entire web site gets it. You can't trade. Everyone fully comprehends this fact, and no amount of 'evidence' will change the fact that you simply have failed at trading. So horribly have you failed at this endeavor you went and changed your username in order to hide from your past. Yet another unsuccessful venture.

Now, feel free to find the 'proof' you continually claim doesn't exist, or don't go and find it. I don't really care which path you choose. I have no desire to convince you of either choice. However, sometime in the future, a person who, unlike yourself, has the ability to think clearly, will wonder why you spend every moment of your day posting nothing but crap on this web site, rather than, spend the same amount of effort to learn to trade. That person, might choose to go and research for themselves that which you claim doesn't exist. And that person will find their life changed because they learned from your example what happens to someone who fails.

No. I don't care if you ever see the proof available. 'Street Cred' on an Internet Web Site is the last thing I care about. Why anyone would place such a high importance on 'proving' themselves, rather than making money, I have no idea. I leave that for you to explain as it seems to be all you care about.

It's all so very simple. If you feel my posts have zero value, and I have nothing but bullshit to say, stop reading my posts.

Again, thanks for providing so many posts which clearly show you cannot trade. You provide a great service to this web site. After all, every court needs a jester. Please continue posting.

- Spydertrader

#21     May 7, 2008
  2. We all pale in your and Jack's shadow when it comes to jesting. You just are not capable of using 1000 words to get across 50 like Jack does.

#22     May 8, 2008
  3. Pristine

Pristine

"You need to lose to learn"

Which of course makes Jack wiser than anyone :p

#23     May 12, 2008