Words of Wisdom from Jack:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, May 3, 2008.

1. This statement contains logical fallacy and generalization.

I took the liberty to remove the generalization to point you to a solution to an obvious problem you are experiencing.

#11     May 4, 2008
  2. romanus, just to let you know, TraderZones is actually the member rcanfiel, a religious mystic who became famous in another thread for his inability to understand the idea of logical inconsistency. He won't be able to understand your point here.

I have no idea about Jack's methods or whether they're viable, I just wanted to save you some typing.

#12     May 4, 2008
    #13     May 4, 2008
  4. AH, NOW I SEE YOUR PROBLEM. YOU QUOTE BOOKS AS THE AUTHORITATIVE WAY TO TRADE AND YOU DEFEND HERSHEYISM. YOU ARE EVEN WORSE OFF THAN I IMAGINED. A NEWBIE AND A LEMMING.

THIS IS ABOUT THE MOST PATHETIC THING I HAVE SEEN HERE ON ELITETRADER

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

#14     May 5, 2008
  5. Quote from romanus:

romanus = defender of Truth, Justice and the Hershey way!!! Disguised as a mild mannered bag lady, romanus jumps out at those who realize the futility of Jack Hershey, and yells

O, YEA?????

#15     May 5, 2008
  6. With every post, you reveal the limit of your knowledge extends no further than how one can fail at trading. Since not one of your posts deals with how one can profit from trading, the conclusion drawn by a reasonable person is that you have no experience in such areas. Oddly enough, you continue to express opinions where no expertise exists. I encourage you to continue discussing areas where you have enjoyed such limited experience. The rest of us find your comments quite amusing.

- Spydertrader

#16     May 5, 2008
  7. Quote from Spydertrader:

With every post, you reveal the limit of your knowledge extends no further than how one can fail at trading.

When it comes to limited knowledge or teaching people how to fail at trading, I pale in your shadow. Spydie

Since not one of your posts deals with how one can profit from trading, the conclusion drawn by a reasonable person is that you have no experience in such areas.

I am glad you have read every one of my 481 posts to make this determination. I am sure you would not make a sweeping statement unless you had completely done your homework.

Oddly enough, you continue to express opinions where no expertise exists.

Funny, your expertise seems only in misleading many newbie traders. I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

I encourage you to continue discussing areas where you have enjoyed such limited experience. The rest of us find your comments quite amusing.

"The rest of us." Are you talking about your tapeworms, or do you mean people as feckless as romanus? You certainly seemed to have gotten him wrapped around your little finger. I hope his delusions clear up before he blows his whole wad. Hopefully he will pull out of his Hershey dive in time to become a successful trader.

...find your comments quite amusing.

Not quite as amusing as your continued fascination with the Rube Goldberg machine that is Hersheyism.

I have traded long enough to know when I see someone who is long on talk and short on ability. The sad thing is, your life's work is one of misleading people who need guidance on how to trade. You are either a parasite or a lonely wanderer starved for attention when it comes to them.

Now, your audited track record please, to prove me wrong? Notice how Jack always shies away from backing up his statements? I am sure you would like to finally clear this mystery and PROVE that his stuff works. Here you go:

theta research, collective 2, hulbert financial, timertrac, timerdigest, and a few others.

Set up your trading signals and show that all your hallucinations work.

#17     May 6, 2008
  8. All the effort to parse my statements yielded no additional information - other than you still have no trading knowledge beyond failing to trade.

Bravo.

Thank you for confirming what everyone on this web site already knew.

- Spydertrader

#18     May 6, 2008
  9. I somehow think you continuously step over the part that would enable you to prove your wares actually work. Since you accidentally got lost, I will repeat it again for your efforts:

"Not quite as amusing as your continued fascination with the Rube Goldberg machine that is Hersheyism.

I have traded long enough to know when I see someone who is long on talk and short on ability. The sad thing is, your life's work is one of misleading people who need guidance on how to trade. You are either a parasite or a lonely wanderer starved for attention when it comes to them.

Now, your audited track record please, to prove me wrong? Notice how Jack always shies away from backing up his statements? I am sure you would like to finally clear this mystery and PROVE that his stuff works. Here you go:

theta research, collective 2, hulbert financial, timertrac, timerdigest, and a few others.

Set up your trading signals and show that all your hallucinations work."

#19     May 7, 2008
  10. Maybe you dont know the definition of "wares" but I'll give it to you. Its "goods for sale".

Show me ANYWHERE on ET where Spydertrader is selling "wares"
    Where he asks for MONEY for his "wares".

#20     May 7, 2008