WORDS OF GRATITUDE

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by viangi4_2001, Jun 19, 2001.

1. I've been following this site now over a year. No pun intended,but this place is head and shoulders above anything I've seen so far. The discussions have magnified and clarified the dozen or so books and umpteen other materials I've read on daytrading,and makes all that info doubly valuable. Because here it comes alive! It's even better than Oz's Stock Trader! Pardon my gushing. It's my first post and simply had to get that out first.

Although being an investor for years,this is another ballgame altogether. I'm as wet behind the ears as one can get, I feel. Just signed up with IB and feel relatively safe there. Am looking at the first of July as the day I finally pull the trigger. Looking forward to it with great intrepidation. That Oz book and Vantharp's second one are the books that mostly come to mind as I prep for my moment of truth. In addition,of course,to this treasured group of thought-provoking traders;whom at times are not only at war in their trades,but doing battle on these pages also. It's human nature at its finest. Most educational! Have rambled on too much. After 3 in the morning. Have a few questions I'll save for another post. Thanks again. Stick together. In union there's strength!

2. I TOTALLY AGREE 1000%.THIS WEBSITE PLUS TRADINGMARKETS.COM ARE THE BEST EDUCATIONAL TOOLS ON THE WEB.THAKS BARON ET ALL.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the fine comments! They are greatly appreciated.

Tony Oz was mentioned above and it reminded me of something I wanted to pass along. If you own Tony's first book, Stock Trading Wizard, look in the Acknowledgements on page xi. There, you'll find my name mentioned as well as many others like Len Cohen, Scott Webster, Sibrag, Spacegold, etc., all of which were some of the original members of this community.

Long before Tony rolled out his first book, he was just a regular trader who participated on this site every single day. I'm not sure what he's been up to lately. It would be nice to see him show up around here and become a regular contributor again.

4. I spoke with Tony recently by email

He mentioned he was working on a few projects currently and to make sure he puts in 100% effort is detaching himself from a few things such as message boards.

He said when he's done he will continue posting.

Hey my father appreciates the comments on Trade Your Way. I passed them on. He wouldn't mind a few more reviews on Amazon from REAL traders as there are quite a few nuts who post badly about his writings there.

Rtharp