Word on Oliver Velez?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SuperVolatility, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I heard this guy speak at TradersExpor in Las Vegas..I can tell he is a one fine salesman and a great speaker...but reading and searching ET on this guy...makes me doubt his trading skills.

I already read everything about this prior ventures and at Pristine.com

But my question is...has anyone taken his Valez Capital Managment (VDM) course and trading in the last 9-months? Since according to him it launched only 9 months ago...and he has over 300 fulltime traders trading his money (after they paid $7K and trained)

Thanks.

2. scammer ..velez.............

3. i promise you thats a lie.

4. EricP

EricP

Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story, especially if the fabricated stories are good for business.

5. what are you saying dude?

6. Daal

Daal

if you believe him your letting your dreams and greed lure you into believing him, people do this all the time

7. if you give me velez's contact i would like to challenge him 1 on 1

8. I was also there. I walked out about 15 mins into the presentation. He has a huge ego and is a great speaker... but why sell if you're so good?

He just seems very manipulative. Did not seem kosher...

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

He is saying that if the guy told you it was raining, you should look up and make sure that he was not on the roof top pissing on you.

10. ElCubano

ElCubano

hence the biggest money makers of all time are preahcers...for there is nothing people will throw more money at than faith and hope....

#10     Nov 20, 2007