Woodie's CCI exposed by former moderator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by silvermotion, Apr 17, 2008.

1. The old fart is selling $900 DVD's.. I knew years ago he was a shill.. traders bilking traders.. he is a complete degenerate

#41     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#42     Jun 4, 2008
  3. The CCI works...

Woodie just can't trade worth a damn..He's a salesman, and a very good one at that. Think about it, he's get's hundreds of people into his room so he can sell those trade-a-longs and DVD's. And, he gets rookie Moderators to moderate the room on a volunteer basis for free. He get's PFG to pay for the room. All this without him providing any proof whatsoever that he is even a profitable trader.......All I have to say is...BRILLIANT!

Woodie announced last week that the most size he ever trades with the CCI is ONLY 3 contracts (I know because I was in the room at the time for 'entertainment' purposes). Now, position size is not an indicator of trading prowess, but surely, if you're the self-proclaimed King of the CCI, and you have been trading it for 30 years, as he claims, you would be trading more than a newbie contract size.

#43     Jun 4, 2008
  4. Heh heh.. poor old Lucrum, jumping from Woodie to Jack and still can't make a buck :p

#44     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

6. Aaaahahahahahhaaa

Not Found
    The requested URL /vb/showt...298 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

#46     Jun 4, 2008
  7. schlap

schlap Guest

Oh dear Jack, no wonder you have remained a theoretical trader, you suffer from indicator overload, you can't pull the trigger

You will never be a "natural"

I tolerate one MA on my chart just to know what the sheep like you are doing

You'll never know what real trading is like

#47     Jun 30, 2008

8. isn't this room closed and no longer selling their excellent software?,

was hoping they would open again....

#48     Jun 30, 2008
  9. "price gets in the way"

yeah price is the one that makes you the money.

i guess if cci represents price it must have patterns too. it is just filtered and one step away from actual. everyone has there ways. it is what works for you that counts.

#49     Jun 30, 2008
  10. schlap

schlap Guest

The only difference between Hershey and Woodie is that Woodie actually does trade

#50     Jun 30, 2008