Woodie's CCI exposed by former moderator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by silvermotion, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Oh yes Jack I believe you, they are like magical crystal balls bending and warping the space time continuum

You just summed up why your entire track record consists of a 24% loss in a trading contest you did not have the integrity or balls to complete

#21     Jun 2, 2008
  2. Go down in history? LOL! It's ironic you're here, Jack. Because I think there will be a thread like this about you some day. The truth always comes out in the end...

BTW... at least Woodie made live calls and at least Woodie never made pompous, insane claims like being able to routinely capture 3X daily range.

#22     Jun 2, 2008
  3. Hey Jack did you take advantage of the Kids live call and buy yourself a nice dinner?

:p :cool: :D

#23     Jun 3, 2008
  4. Hershey,

This chart is for you and for every other non believer failed daytrader and/or indicator using dumbasses.

All you need is price and volume anything else is indicative of rookie or snake oil vendor.

NN

• 1min.png
      File size:
      71.9 KB
      Views:
    #24     Jun 3, 2008
  5. i dont see 3 x ATR profits with that chart. your method sucks. With jack and spyder i make plenty of monies. Anyone who don't understand Jack's method or don't trade it are just not yet at a intellectual level that would permit them to understand the magnificence of jack's teachings. Posting the method publicly to all on this forum is like trying to teach the bible to pigs. Yes, pigs.

#25     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Heh heh.. this is a piss take right? You sound like a 3rd grader :p

#26     Jun 3, 2008

7. I'm not sure what compels Jack to invade threads and litter them with his long and pointless off topic posts but it does not win him any friends and as far as I'm concerned he deserves everything he gets

I suspect by the words he uses and the cheap NLP tactics that he is not as intelligent as he would like others to believe and is constantly compensating for that fact

Truly respected intellectuals are not banned from chat forums.. I doubt they even frequent them

#27     Jun 3, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#28     Jun 3, 2008
  9. Stop peeking Lucrum :p

#29     Jun 3, 2008
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

If anyone still does not understand why indicators(like CCI, market depth and many others) on non fixed time fractals charts (volume, range or tick) are neither leading nor lagging, please reread Jack's posts on this thread. They represent, THE NOW, and will help you to make the right decision if you know what you doing of course.

Regards,
    redduke

#30     Jun 3, 2008