Woodies CCI Club

Discussion in 'Politics' started by master_of_spark, Mar 24, 2004.

1. it's difficult to explain.

surfer

#11     Mar 24, 2004
  2. Turok

Turok

Another way to say "it's mine and you can't have it".

:)

JB

#12     Mar 24, 2004

3. nah, it's not mine. i am just using it.

read your profile. impressive ! hang gliding is a cool sport-- what does the championship involve ? time aloft, acrobatics or what ??

surfer :D

#13     Mar 24, 2004
  4. Chris24

Chris24

hey master, if you finding yourself swamped with ill conditions you may want to look where your mind set

seems I detect a lil note of glee your remark, quoted above..
    ya know wishing ill will on others is likely bringing about that same condition upon yourself, whether you realize that or not.
    Because that's where your mind's set
    the same principle operates in reverse.... manifests itself when we see 'givers gaining'

woodie sets a fine example of this principle in action. so am not at all surprised he and others around him are enjoying some success

bestous, Chris :)

#14     Mar 24, 2004

5. Yeah, well I understand. I do hard arbitrage, as in it's hard to find good plays.

#15     Mar 25, 2004

6. :)

never said it was easy !

surfer :) :) :)

#16     Mar 25, 2004
  7. Turok

Turok

Hey Surf, sorry I didn't notice your questions sooner.

There are several forms of hang gliding competition, but currently there are only two that are internationally recognized by the FAI and awarded FAI Gold Medals. Cross Country and Speed Gliding.

In a cross country competition a goal is set at the start of the day - this goal may be from 70 to 150 miles away (depending on weather), or it might be a task that requires an out and return flight of similar mileage. The fastest time wins the task or if no one completes the task then it is the one who gets closest.

Speedgliding competitions are essentially like a downhill ski race only in the air and the goal is to be the first one down. Pylons are erected on the mountain course with the pilots racing down between them. In simple terms the lower one is to the ground the faster one can navigate the course and so on the fast courses you have pilots at times just a few inches from the ground and peak speeds of around a hundred miles an hour.

Though I fly cross country for fun (longest flight 226 miles) and have occasionally competed in that discipline, speedgliding was where I focused. I was a member of the US speedgliding team for the World Championships is Greece where we won the US a Gold Medal for the first time in like 20 years. That event was documented by the Discovery Channel and still runs as an hour special on Discovery Wings to this day.

JB

#17     Mar 25, 2004
  8. ??? You were system trading???

When were you system trading???

#18     Mar 26, 2004
  9. Hey Jack,

I see the vermin can't let it go. Funny that. If you can't be useful to someone, why don't you crawl back into your hole and let the disease take its course.

For any real people out there Woodies CCI Club offers an environment in which people can learn to trade using the CCI as their primary indicator. No cost other than your commitment to do the work.

I am sure you would be welcome

If you are already an incredibly profitable winning trader like nitro, surfer, phonix and rabid then you probably don't need anything the CCI club can offer. They are already the elite of traders and humility, warmth, and helpfulness are not likely to help them.

Kiwi.:)

#19     Mar 26, 2004