wonder if today has a late day crash

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Feb 5, 2008.

1. wonder if the market goes into a vicious tailspin near the close. i know you guys hate these prediction topics but just killin some time. i actually think we close down over 300 points today and have the market tell us that the recent rally was a bear rally and nothing more.

2. I agree with your forecast for the day.

Q1 is going to be finish fairly ugly as firms will need to re-price their models on companies due to recession-level earnings. Valuations are still a bit too high.

Check out the attached graphic from an article on SeekingAlpha.com. One could argue we have some serious downside yet to be traveled.

• gl2.jpg
      File size:
      42.3 KB
      Views:
  3. S2007S

S2007S

did anyone think the rally would continue into this week???

:p

4. Hell, anything can happen. I hope its taken down hard!

5. with the fed already lowering rates,the market has nothing to look forward to with regards to a rescue in the near term. i have a feeling we close down hard today.

6. The assumption is the easy credit train is just going to magically appear again one day. Would you like some liabilities that you cant pay back? here you go.

7. I agree down 300+

8. Yeah, that thought is going through everyone's head. At least bears have some breathing room till the next cut.

But I have this feeling if the shit hits the fan again, the ECB will cave in and cut to artificially reinflate equities.