Women's trade journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Nady, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Nady

Nady

Hello, my name is Nady. I have been passionate about trading since 2014. Currently, I consider myself an experienced trader and I want to continue to develop in this interesting business. To do this, I need partners and advice (recommendations) from more experienced traders. That's why I decided to publish this magazine. My trading style is holding a trade for from one week to several months (medium-term trading strategy). Here I will post my trading forecasts and more detailed information about my trades (entry price, SL, target, risk percentage (percentage of the deposit that I will lose in case of loss)). This information will be provided to assess the profitability of my trading system. This information is not a call to trade for inexperienced forum visitors. Please bear responsibility for the use of this information yourself and accept all risks. Each forecast will have an ordinal number, which facilitates its search and verification of the result. The result will be published for each forecast. In this blog, I will not explain why I made this or that trading decision, that is, I present only the result of my analysis with a minimum amount of text and graphic elements. I will also publish a revision of the forecast and its correction if necessary.

beginner66 likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Welcome, the water's fine.
    What was your forte before entering the trading game?
    strong suit, or most highly developed characteristic, talent, or skill

3. Millionaire

Millionaire

Welcome to ET,
    But why did you need to make the point that this is a 'Womens' trade journal?
    This is a bit suspect.
    We had a case of a man posing and posting as a women in the past, Xela, he got a lot of extra attention, but it turned out she was actually a he.

legionx, Money Trust and ET180 like this.
  4. Grantx

Grantx

You answered your question. Named such that the thread gets a lot of extra attention

5. Nady

Nady

Forecast № 1 BTCUSD биток новое.jpg
    I enter the sale at the intersection of the price level marked on the chart. Options for corrective upward movement are indicated on the chart. The risk is 2% of the deposit.

easymon1 likes this.
  6. Nady

Nady

I survived those difficult times learning from my losses. Now only profit. My strength is perseverance.

7. Nady

Nady

I admit that this is to attract attention

KGTrader4 likes this.
  8. Good luck, and hopefully you are a real deal,

Everyone is just ultimately gambling in this trading game, and everyone....more or less....gets gambling results,
    Dumb phucks with no understanding and wisdom, but just $$$$ signs in their eyes, and a cloudy mind,

9. Seriously?! LOL. I was off and on ET at that time... how did everyone find out Xela wasn't actually a woman??

10. M.W.

M.W.

Now ONLY profit? I don't think so...

#10     Jul 22, 2022