women over 30

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Oh, I don't know. What about those elaborate and luxuriant comb-overs that begin at the armpit? There is painstaking effort and undeniable skill involved in their execution. That should count for something.

#41     Sep 23, 2007
  2. I think Asian women generally age much better than Caucasian women. Perhaps diet related?

#42     Sep 23, 2007
  3. I highly recommend finding a European girl rather than an American one. She doesn't necessarily have to be an immigrant, but maybe first generation.

Otherwise girls from countries like Germany and Austria are gorgeous even into their forties. Scandinavian women keep up their form too. You can also try girls from the richer Eastern European countries like Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania.

The only Asians I find attractive are Japanese girls. Somehow I notice a difference between them in comparison to other Asian countries.

That being said, your always better off than looking for some full-blooded American girl that can date her ancestors to have owning slaves or some ridiculous history. American girls are only attractive until they have kids. For some reason most of them cannot lose weight after they give birth. I blame this on cultural laziness and poor dieting.

#43     Sep 24, 2007
  4. ssss

ssss

5. My girlfriend says my big you know what is the main thing for her and so does my wife bless her heart!

#45     Sep 24, 2007
  6. Yes, for some women it's the little things that count. What a lucky find those two women must have been for you.

#46     Sep 24, 2007
  7. first time with my gf she goes "my that's a big one"

i said, "yep"

#47     Sep 24, 2007
  8. fhl

fhl

Nice list, but there was a scientific study I read the other day which would contradict your entire thesis.

It basically said that women will state all manner of things about what kind of man they are looking for, but when it comes down to what they actually end up with, it comes down to money. Women try to get the guys with the most money that they feel their own "attractiveness" will obtain. At least that's what happens on average. Sorry I don't have a link, but the study was just publicized about a week ago.:)

#48     Sep 24, 2007
  9. There’s no denying that money is attractive – that’s not limited to females - isn’t that what drives you?

I’d be pretty curious what results an analogous study on men would yield. I have noticed a growing number of men married to wealthy (all is relative) females.

"Scientific" do you happen to recall what area of the world was sampled? As in most studies, there could be selection bias.

#49     Sep 24, 2007
  10. I vote this for thread of the year.

#50     Sep 24, 2007