women over 30

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Regarding hair, you should realize that a fairly sizeable proportion of women lose some of their hair as they mature. It need not be as conspicuous as male pattern baldness to limit their choices of suitable hairstyles. So, while there may indeed be women with thick hair who decide to have shorter hairstyles even though a longer hairstyle would suit them better, there are also those women who are doing the best they can with what they have. In any event, I like longer hair on women as much as the next guy, but it does not necessarily suit all women equally well. So, rather than generalize, I think a woman should wear a hairstyle that suits her and makes the most of the hair that she has.

Regarding clothing, I think subdued can be as sexy or even sexier than overtly suggestive clothing. Personally, I'm not that big on attention-grabbing clothing. And although I may stare, because that is what attention-grabbing clothing is designed to do, I would prefer not to see it on any women I actually care about. A good figure is always in style. Clothing need not necessarily draw attention to it in order for it to be appreciated. All it has to do is fit well. Remember WKRP? I always thought that Bailey was sexier than Jennifer.

#21     Sep 18, 2007
  2. A good figure is always in style.

ya, spoken like 60+ yr old accountant

you are so uptight i doubt you can pass a fart

#22     Sep 18, 2007
  3. If you need a woman to wear "sexy" clothes in order for you to appreciate her and her body, then perhaps it is not the woman herself that appeals to you. Perhaps it is the clothing. And that takes us down a path that I would prefer not to pursue.

As for my ability to fart, perhaps we should engage in some close quarter negotiations (windows closed, no cheating). And while we wait, I can regale you with tales of my high-fiber diet. Let me know when is good for you.

#23     Sep 18, 2007
  4. #24     Sep 18, 2007
  5. nitro

nitro

Who wants to spend all their time at the mall with women under 30?

:confused: nitro :confused:

#25     Sep 18, 2007
  6. Wasn't your initial concern that I couldn't break wind? A confusing world we live in, isn't it? I think I now know why you need for women to wear overtly sexy clothing. No doubt, it is to assure you that you are aware which sex you are opposite of. I suppose some people need a system.

#26     Sep 18, 2007
  7. #27     Sep 18, 2007
  8. thunder, do you like it this way, dont ya

ah ah oooh. ahh ah oooh.

you like.. hot n' nasty? too hot for you :D

#28     Sep 18, 2007
  9. Avoid chicks that smoke, like to party and drink every saturday and are always chasing the tan otherwise expect to see leatherface in a few years.

#29     Sep 18, 2007
  10. #30     Sep 18, 2007