women over 30

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blackjack007, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Among the women who take it upon themselves to age reasonably well, I think that mature beauty is far more interesting. Not that I am at all immune to the charms of younger women, but I find that the attractiveness, both physical and non-physical, of a woman in her 30s, 40s and beyond, can have more character and depth. Admittedly, I'm 49, but I don't think that has much to do with it.

#11     Sep 17, 2007
  2. Cesko

Cesko

LOL.LOL.
    Somebody scared shit out of you?????:D

#12     Sep 17, 2007
  3. Cutten

Cutten

I noticed this years ago. The good news is that YES, you can tell how badly a woman will age. You can't be 100% accurate, but just like picking stocks that are likely to soar or collapse, there are definite predictive factors.

The first thing to do is look at aspects of her looks which are vulnerable to ageing, versus those that will remain even in 20-30 years. Eyes, bone structure, hip/waist ratio, curvy ass, skin quality, lips, smile etc tend to stay even when a woman is 45-50. Whereas perky boobs, weight, hair, rest of the face, chin, general body etc will usually deteriorate. Women also tend to show their vulnerability to ageing quite early. If at 25 she is still very fresh faced with smooth skin etc, that's a good sign. If she is already starting to show a bit of ageing, that's a warning signal. It's surprising how many women in their 20s you can already see signs of ageing - the first hints of a double chin, skin deteriorating etc. There's also the personal charisma factor - if a woman oozes sensuality due to personality, the way she walks & dresses, that'll still be there when she's older (maybe even more, as she gets more experience & confidence). A beauty who acts like a frump at 25 is just going to get worse with age.

Basically, look at the woman and imagine her with a short conservative haircut, frumpy clothes, some lines on her face, slightly saggier boobs, and 15-20lbs extra weight. Take her current signs of ageing and extrapolate 10-20 years. Would she still be sexy? Could she be a foxy MILF? Or will she look like a plain Jane or worse?

The other good indicator is one you mentioned - look at her mother (assuming she's not adopted). If her mother looks ok at 50 - is in reasonably trim shape and looks younger than her age - then that's a great sign. If her mother is fat and has aged badly, then expect the daughter to do the same (not always, but why take the risk?).

So, that's the natural beauty/ageing side. The other thing to consider is her behaviour and personality. First, does she smoke? If so, forget it - smoking ages people badly and damages skin complexion, breath, and teeth, as well as health. Even if she gives up, most quitting smokers put on weight so she'll become fat (or relapse) instead. Second, does she show any discipline in her eating and drinking habits? If not, she will become fat in her 30s if not before. She will just get fatter and fatter as she goes on. Only choose a woman who, the moment she puts on 10 lbs, notices and starts exercising/dieting to work it off. She doesn't have to be in perfect shape at all, but she should at least be aware that she is going a bit above where she should be. Having a real woman who is 10lbs overweight is not a big problem; but having an obese heifer is unacceptable. If you have to point out a woman's weight first, and she complains if you mention dieting to her, then forget it - she'll become a heifer. Third, how does she dress, how does she pay attention to her looks etc? By 25-30, most people have settled on their personal sense of style/look and are unlikely to change. So pick someone who dresses in a style you like, choose someone who either takes pride in their appearance, or at least dresses in a sexy way. Go for elegance or for sluttiness, depending on your preference. Avoid frumpy or conservative at all costs.

So, there's a reasonable guide to picking women who will age well. If you look at women in their 40s, it is really amazing the difference in appearance. Some look like ugly grandmothers when they are 40, others in their 40s still look really hot and can pass for 29. Make sure you end up with a Joan Collins/Raquel Welch, not a Suze Orman or (god forbid) Rosie O'Donnell.

Finally, don't forget that looks aren't everything, and remember you will get older too. I have to laugh at guys who moan about women's looks, and they are sitting there pounding cheap beer and watching sport, patting their huge beer guts, wearing nasty clothes, with cheap haircuts, blotchy skin, and yellow teeth. You can't complain about women if you let yourself go to seed.

#13     Sep 17, 2007
  4. cutten you offer many wise words my friend. i agree 100%.

a couple of years ago i was dating a gorgeous 23 year old. then one day she introduced me to her mom. oh goodness gracious. she was middle 40s but very obese and looked 10 years older. i was shocked how different a daughter can look from her mom.

the one advantage to dating someone in her upper 20s is that you have an idea of how she'll turn out. generally if they still look spankin hot at 28, they'll be good for another 5-7 years. after that, nature prevails. still they won't look like a 21 year old, hence my preference for early 20s chicks. i am risk averse.

#14     Sep 18, 2007
  5. trendo

trendo

When she turns 40, you can always trade her in for two 20 year olds.

#15     Sep 18, 2007
  6. So I guess, you are very much in love with your mother in law then :D

#16     Sep 18, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

my wife is beautiful physically and inside..doesnt drink or smoke...her mom smokes a pack of malboro red a day and is more hippiesh than her daughter...My wife's dad on the other hand is very handsome at 65 and was quite the lady's man back in his day..at least thats from what ive heard and the pictures i have seen the guy was a stud. They have been divorced for 20 some years....so im hoping she ages like pops and not mom...hahahhahaa is that gay or what...hahahahahhaah :p

#17     Sep 18, 2007
  8. I've found this to be very true. However, I think it mostly has to do with a women's daily routine when she's in her 30's, 40's & beyond. All women's bodies (and men's) go to hell if they don't do some kind of exercise (aerobics, weights, yoga, etc.). I do see some women in their 40's that look better than alot of women in their 20's. Even if a women's thin, if they don't workout, they tend to have a really saggy out of shape look to them. Asian women really have this problem.

#18     Sep 18, 2007
  9. I just saw your post Cutten. That was a good one. I don't think there's anything that can kill a women's look's faster than the dreaded short conservative office-style haircut. I've told my wife, even when you're 80 I still want you to have long hair.

The way a women dresses has alot to do with attractiveness as well, imo. There's absolutely no reason a women in her forties has to get all conservative, if she's got the right package. Sexy is always in style.

#19     Sep 18, 2007
  10. thank god for women over 30. i've enjoyed the company of many, and hope to live to enjoy many more

#20     Sep 18, 2007