Women on the wall street

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ADX_trader, Jul 3, 2003.

1. jem

jem

well I was in her (lbrs) chatroom for six months. I would track her calls before I claimed she makes money trading. I would say it was a tough six months trading and that is why I was in her room; but I was pretty dissapointed with the results. I had to go back to stocks because I do not think I learned an edge with respect to the minis and I certainly did not see one exhibited with real time calls. Now that the market is post Iraq perhaps she is making money but perhaps not. I would like to know what her records has been since the end of the conflict.

On a lighter note I think Mrs. Market is the best female trader in the land. She is huge.

#11     Jul 3, 2003
  2. tt1452

tt1452

3. #13     Jul 6, 2003
  4. #14     Jul 6, 2003
  5. Cute, but with a gut.

:eek:

#15     Jul 6, 2003
  6. unless she has a real nice ass, i'm not interested.

#16     Jul 7, 2003
  7. man

man

"... and none of many others. "

smart reply.

peace

#17     Jul 7, 2003
  8. But why spend time teaching when she's so great a trader?

#18     May 25, 2004
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Can't speak for her ... but some people enjoy teaching. I knew a number of professors in college who had been out in the corporate world (business and engineering careers) for years who chose to pursue teaching at the college level AND also pursued their respective interests (funded projects from corporations).

#19     May 25, 2004
  10. Jai, you are full of it and you know it. In general, women are not risk takers and don't achieve the high returns.

#20     May 25, 2004