Women don't know their role in relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by antincedo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Russia has smoking hot chicks??

are you crazzy??!

the US of A has more hot smoking schicks than anywhere in world!!

#51     Feb 17, 2009
  2. Cutten

Cutten

You don't know many women then. There are women who don't even find Brad Pitt attractive, let alone wanting to hop into bed with him for the sake of it.

#52     Feb 17, 2009
  3. Cutten

Cutten

#53     Feb 17, 2009
  4. Cutten

Cutten

You are well off - but which would you find more attractive, a guy with a good career earning big $$$, or the same guy broke, unemployed, and living in a shitting room in a shared house with some other broke losers? Other things being equal you and 98% of women will prefer the better-off guy, just like men will prefer a woman with a better figure and prettier face and younger age, other things being equal.

J K Rowling is a billionaire, but she still married a doctor, not a garbage disposal guy or a janitor.

#54     Feb 17, 2009
  5. bronks

bronks

Every woman I've known who's at least semi-attractive and above would ditch their panties w/out hesitation. If they were anything below that looks wise, many would find something wrong with HIM so they could say he wasn't attractive... sort of like calling a woman a bitch because she wouldn't give you the time of day.

Be nice to have karol88 chime in on this.

#55     Feb 17, 2009
  6. Donno whether to cry,smile,laugh or scream, but this thread is kinda like those noob threads asking for Holy Grail on trading. :D

What you guys need is to actually look at material worthwhile using in the field and doing lots of practice. Remember for every 20 women you meet, probably 1 or 2 are worth further attention. Its like trading you need the right technique for approaching it, a method you are comfortable with and fully understand, also a constant self improvement programme (learn Salsa or Tango, Yoga, new sport, painting and the like)

What YOU WUSSY BOYS NEED is to STUDY AND LEARN BY HEART MATERIAL BY :-

Ross Jeffries

David DeAngelo

If you got doubts, we can meet up say on a Saturday in London, go to a busy place like Regent's Street and see live pickup. Once you know how to speak well, with confidence, women will sometimes dump their friends and head off elsewhere with you. Ask Antonio at Amato Cafe in SoHo how many dates he has seen me on :D

Do not put women on a pedestal (a.k.a when you are trading do not think about the money, just trade well), likewise, just treat girls like an ordinary bloke.

Few pointers

- Maintain initial eye contact until she turns away

-Do not acknowledge her beauty/feminity, but rather pick on a small imperfection , to make her feel less goddes and she will then try and prove her worth to you

-You DO NOT GO ON A DATE with a woman, rather say "...if you promise to be well behaved l might sit on same couch with you at my favouritte coffee shop and have some stimulating conversation...." DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN £8.00 on first contact

-Bust her balls throughout the entire interaction, and when it feels really high and nice, tell her you gotta shoot off as you have some important tasks to finish off. By this she immediately gets "the message"

-Only woman you can call three times a week or more is your mother !!!!

Her: How old are you ?
    ET Wussy: 77

Her: Are you kidding me
    ET Wussy: Yes on bad days I am 92

Her: What do you do ?
    ET Wussy: I would have to kill afterwards once l tell you

Her: I have a boyfriend
    ET Wussy: Great, he can bring you to join me at my favourite coffee shop. Does he know how to starch bed sheets ?

Her: I do not like tea or coffee
    ET Wussy: Yipee !!! You can do some magic tricks for me whilst l drink mine. You can try slicing your boyfriend in half

And so on and so on and so on..............

You need to capture and lead a woman's imagination, thats the only way you twats will ever create any attraction with a woman. Most women (about 60%) are ready to move the minute something better comes along !!!

REMEMBER: Moderately to Good looking women are constantly being approached by Wussy boys and they need an instant line or two to sort the MAN from Wussy Boys. So by immediately failing to call her bluff, you lose the game :p

P.S. You guys need some serious help :D

#56     Feb 17, 2009
  7. karol88

karol88

let me share actual example from 1 week ago...so I brought this guy, a young friend of mine (26)...in the last year or so he started to take a very good care of himself: exercise, nice clothes, very metrosexual, great attitude, confident, smart and hilarious, can make anyone laugh (however I doubt he is making any money, way too young...he does IT or something, so nothing major)
    anyway, ALL my girlfriends were blown away by him....to the point that one of them (a model, who literally looks like she poses for playboy, no kidding) was offering to go out with him (+other things)...I've never seen anything like this before...sure, this guy looks good (David Beckham meets Samantha's (sex and the city) younger boyfriend), but besides the looks he must have done something right...I mean the girls were going crazy! and are still asking me for his contact....
    well, looks like money alone won't get you there :)
    however I would like to add that all the girls present were from 21 to about 30 years old, and I know that the younger don't care as much about the money...not YET...

#57     Feb 17, 2009
  8. karol88

karol88

sure, most girls will prefer the more successful guy...however many guys think that the money alone will get them girls: and this is far from the truth.
    Nobody wants a loser, and 99% of of the time the loser won't have the right attitude to attract women, even if he keeps his 'nonexistent income' secret.

#58     Feb 17, 2009
  9. karol88

karol88

Now who is flattering whom?

#59     Feb 17, 2009
  10. when two girls in a crowd of a hundred girls say Joe is a handsome man, the other 98 girls compete to attract Joe, regardless of him being handsome or not

--

anyhow I'm personally sick of this man woman shit, this whole sexual relationship crap is such a small issue, but fucking humans have made such a big deal out of it even children start to wonder what the fuck is behind all this, nothing, really nothing, stop making up bullshit theories on why women behave like this and men behave like that, fuck them all, they can all go to hell for all you can care, get a life moron, go fuck a dog, who cares, what's the difference, if it can stop you from wasting your brain on thinking why (wo)men act like this or like that, then it is far better than fucking them

there are things in life that are a bit more important, go think about why and how majority of humans have been kept so fucking damn stupid, then you might figure out why you are so stupid as to waste so much of your time on analyzing bullshit male female relationships

#60     Feb 17, 2009