Women don't know their role in relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by antincedo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Cutten

Cutten

You will attract gold diggers but you will also attract 95% of other women too, especially if you appear modest about your success (i.e. don't become a bragging asshole just because you make a bit more than most people). Most women are attracted to "successful" (aka moneyed) guys in the way that most guys are attracted to "hot" women.

Personally when I've driven around in an expensive car or whatever, I've never noticed a deluge of Prada-clad supermodel types suddenly falling over themselves to get noticed by me. You still have to go and approach women just the same as before, the main difference is it's easier to get a good response if you look like you have a bit of cash compared to if you look like an average guy or a broke bum. What type of women you meet is 95% determined by what type of women you approach.

#41     Feb 16, 2009
  2. karol88

karol88

ok, you're right...I was seeing it from my point of view, my bad... I'm well off, so I never cared what my dates were making...in fact they wouldn't admit it most of the time :) But, yes, many of my gfs are struggling and wouldn't mind to meet a 'moneyed' guy, and are definitely more attracted to such....
    but then I also hear them saying: "he is so-so...but he makes this much $$$....so why not give it a try, you know?"
    that's pretty bad in my opinion.....:eek:

#42     Feb 16, 2009
  3. karol88

karol88

oh yeah, slavic girls rule! :D

#43     Feb 16, 2009
  4. karol88

karol88

...haha, yeah, if i wasn't talking about myself :D
    btw, plenty of girls find others pretty without the hint of being lesbian...

#44     Feb 16, 2009
  5. bronks

bronks

Does anyone take a moment to seriously evaluate themselves and apply truth to the equation?

I don't know of a single woman on this planet who wouldn't drop their drawers for Brad Pitt... ALL age ranges.

You're not Brad Pitt, so you need to modify the game to better the odds. Women are smart so you have to be smarter. Now it may seem that physical attractiveness is more a priority to men, but oh boy, that's a bunch of crap, especially if she's a hottie. She's just more subtle about it.

Do yourself a favor and make as much money as you can, be as well groomed as you can, be as humorous as you can, and don't be an ass. Doing this will at least put you on an even playing field with your own kind. If you wanna upgrade, you'll need to get creative.

#45     Feb 16, 2009
  6. the bitchiness attitude is generally proportionate to how hot she is. the very attractive women feel entitled to a lot and their attitude shows it. and i don't blame them. i know a girl, i'd say she's a 9.5 (very sexy, very smart, rich, etc) and she is a total bitch. she once told me that no matter how rude and bitchy she is to guys, they STILL hit on her.

if you want a non-bitch, sadly you're gonna have to settle for an obese, undesirable chick.

#46     Feb 17, 2009
  7. karol88

karol88

couldn't agree more....a guy who looks like Brad Pitt or David Backham will attract women even if he is not so well off....as long as he has the right attitude.
    being a little metrosexual (but don't overdo it) doesn't hurt :)

nothing wrong with imagination :)

#47     Feb 17, 2009
  8. ...or a smoking-hot Russian chick who treats you like a king... your choice, really.

#48     Feb 17, 2009
  9. #49     Feb 17, 2009
  10. That comment is worth repeating.

#50     Feb 17, 2009