Women don't know their role in relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by antincedo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. You're wrong when you say bitches aren't bitches when they are still young. Bitches are bitches from youth and maybe even from birth. Same with male jerks. Everyone who has been to school should know this.

#31     Feb 14, 2009
  2. I disagree about the male jerk thing. I wasn't a jerk before but I've turned into a real jerk over the past couple of months. You should hear women go on and on about how I'm an asshole :D
    They used to talk about what a nice guy I am, blah blah blah
    Now to them I'm a dickhead, asshole, vain, you name it. :cool:

#32     Feb 14, 2009
  3. I appreciate your candour and I can understand how your early experiences weren't exactly optimal. However, I blame anyone who says "Women should know their place in a relationship' and 'All women are cunts and bitches' for being a weak minded coward. Any man who makes statements like that is one of the teeming masses of manque talents who have given away their opportunities in life and are looking for someone to blame.

Yes, I had a cool hobby and yes, I was always well in with the coolest crowd. However, I have had other obstacles to overcome and I have always looked inside myself in order to explain my outcomes in life. I expect the same from others, even if the obstacles you faced were put there through no fault of your own. I don't care how bad things were for myself or for anyone else. There are others who have had it way worse and have persevered and made it through. There are yet others who can only dream of having the kind of opportunities we have over here, dysfunctional families/teen years and all.
    Again, I sympathize but I have a dim view of the whole 'I am a victim, I am not responsible for myself, I can be forgiven for anything stupid I say' (like women are cunts and bitches). I don't think you necessarily believe in this either, I'm just stating my opinion.

Once again, it sounds like you have made it through as a result of some inner strength you had, and I commend you for it. The thread starter doesn''t have that kind of strength of mind; thus, women are cunts and bitches.

#33     Feb 14, 2009
  4. I'm confused - nothing I said necessarily contradicts this. Enlightened, secure, self-realized women are just as rare as their male counterparts.
    Whoops. I guess we know which group you fall into. That would be the group of guys who are psycho and self-destructing as a result of poor self-image. Sorry. Generalizations like the one you made above are the calling card of the serially disenfranchised.

It's clear to me that you and I have a different idea of what a real man is. I think I know what a real man is to you.

Damn... I am so thankful that my teeanage years were great. We see the wreckage of so many guys on here.

#34     Feb 14, 2009
  5. could be the estrogen

#35     Feb 15, 2009
  6. Most girls are psycho. If you think most girls are of high quality - you just have low standards.

You must be binge drinking on the kool-aid.

Now, like I said before - this whole discussion on women is moot because if you want to find the CAUSE of the deteroriation in the quality of women - well look no further, it is in us men.

We have created the whole mess ourselves with our low standards of behavior and of course the girls will say: 'Well what's good for the goose is good for the gander.'

So to the original poster - the key to getting better girls is to focus your energy on improving yourself. Start by working on your character - because a good girl will be working on that herself, and she will see it in you.

#36     Feb 15, 2009

7. What I mean by classy girl is = girl with good values, she can be moody

Ha - I actually like girls who are super emotional (as long as she is a 'good' girl). It's cute. Moodyness + being emotional is part of what makes a girl a girl. And related to that is their intuition + 6th sense - which guys have less of. Girls like to rely on their intuition a lot and I'll ask: 'Well how come you think that?' And she says: 'Well...just because!'

And over the years, I've come to respect these 'Just becauses' - they are surprisingly accurate

#37     Feb 15, 2009
  8. I agree 155%. It just takes a closer look.

#38     Feb 15, 2009
  9. I found my own personal solution a decade ago; I 'went Slavic', and never went back.

Eastern European women are the true diamond in the rough; Sweet & servile... beautiful & smart while realizing neither. I've never once met a U.S. raised girl with these amazing qualities.

With all due respect to Eddie Murphy and his unquestionable comic brilliance, he was simply <b>dead wrong</b> on one of his little theories:

________
    If I ever get married, I have to go off
    to the woods of Africa
    and find me some crazy,
    naked, zebra bitch...

...that knows nothing about money.
    She got to be butt naked on a zebra
    with a big bone in her nose
    and a big plate lip
    and a big, fucked-up Afro!

And she gotta be butt naked,
    because if she got clothes,
    she gonna have to put
    something in the pockets.

She's gotta be butt naked on
    the zebra. And y'all think it's a joke.
    I'm gonna walk up and say,
    "Hey, how you doing? My name's..."

And she go:
    I say, "Miss Murphy. Miss Murphy."
    And I'm gonna bring her home.

Y'all gonna go past a newsstand one
    day and see me on the cover of JET
    with some woman with a big bone
    and a plate and a big, fucked-up Afro,
    butt naked, and y'all gonna say,
    "Eddie must be visiting Africa."

And I'm gonna bring her home
    and lock her up in the house.
    You go off to Africa
    and get you a bush woman,
    you can't let her mingle
    with American women.
    Because they'll change her shit up.

American women stick together.
    Last thing they wanna see
    is you got some trained
    bush bitch in your house.

They will catch her by herself
    in the kitchen
    and throw a monkey wrench
    in your whole program.

They get her alone, they be like,
    "I can't stand the way you be
    "doing everything he tell you to do.
    You a human being.

"This house is too big for one person
    to clean. Why don't you leave?
    "You always crying. Just leave him.
    You know something?

"Do you know you could take half
    his money? Did you know that?
    "He didn't tell you
    you were entitled to half?
    "He only told you half the story.
    "You can take half the money,
    the car, the house, the children.

"You can buy all the zebras
    and bones you want.
    "Go back home in style, girl.
    And get your hair done right.
    "Cut that Afro off, go back home
    in style. Who the hell he think he is?

"Let me tell you about Eddie Murphy.
    "That motherfucker ain't nothing but...
    Oh, hi, Eddie. How you doing?

"Oh, I didn't know you was here.
    You scared me.
    "No, I can't stay. I was just talking
    to Uhmfufu about a couple of things.

"No, no, no, I got to go. I got to...
    You two... Y'all two lovebirds talk.
    "Eddie, talk to your...
    Talk to Uhmfufu.

"Y'all got a lot to talk about. Go on,
    Eddie. Please, talk to her. Uhmfufu..."
    And leave me in the kitchen with
    some bush bitch with an attitude.

"Eddie!

"Eddie!

"I want to talk to you!"

"What's your problem, baby?"

"I don't like the way
    you treat me, Eddie.

"You treat me like animal."

"You was butt naked
    on a zebra last month."

"I don't care, Eddie.
    I am American woman now.

"I want what's coming to me.

"Eddie, what have you
    done for me lately?"

"I want you to be happy.
    Well, what you want?"

"Half!

"Give me half, Eddie.
    Give me half, Mr. Fuck-you Man.

"Suck my dick, Eddie.

"You motherfucker."

Reality isn't anything like this. I can testify that a few years in America does NOT ruin the upbringing of a childhood in the old country. No way- not from everything I've seen & experienced.

#39     Feb 15, 2009
  10. Cutten

Cutten

Another whining I hate women thread. Look, it's very simple - if you discover at any point that a woman is a bitch, a stroppy cow, or you just don't like her, then the solution is incredibly easy. Dump her immediately. There are enough women who aren't moody, annoying, drama queens, spoiled bitches etc, that if you are with one who is, it's your fault. Just go elsewhere and find someone better.

These threads are the equivalent of those posts you see from women in relationship forums "My boyfriend beats me, pimps me out on the street, and fucks my best friends and my sister - what am I doing wrong?" Duh hello, you found an asshole - end the relationship and find someone who *isn't* an asshole/bitch. Pretty simple. Instead, idiots whine about how all women or all men are bitches/bastards, and come up with total BS theories based on anecdotal nonsense and their own insecurities.

Also, these kind of "go for women from country X, they are better" posts are silly too. You think there are no conniving bitches in other countries? Try popping along to the relationship or sex tourist forums for places in the 3rd world or Eastern Europe, you will see dozens of idiots getting scammed by the women in those places. There are just as many bitches and hos abroad as in your own country.

#40     Feb 16, 2009