Women don't know their role in relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by antincedo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. oh sure, so all bitter, miserable women just need the right guy to come along and fix them, is that how it works?

come oonn

their misery has nothing to do with deeper rooted issues that maybe Mr. right cant fix.

maybe they need to see Dr. right

#21     Feb 14, 2009
  2. karol88

karol88

hey, if she cares enough, then yes!!! but the guy has to be a good player too...even later in the relationship.

another thing that comes to my mind is: maybe you want to be too controlling? wants to have a "always happy gal" despite that you're trying to turn her into a slave?
    maybe that's the problem?

#22     Feb 14, 2009
  3. karol88

karol88

listen, if you're confident (the healthy way), know how to treat women and the girl thinks you're hot, she will do anything....she will be anything you want her to be...trust me

#23     Feb 14, 2009
  4. I had acne in my teens and I remember having terribly low self esteem. I hated looking at myself. But the self esteem problems didn't come from that alone. I also had (have) a sister that let out all her rage on me, I also had a neglected mother with a divorce that ignored me, and I had to move to a new town where I had no friends and quite a few people who were mean to me.

So in short in my life, for years, I had 0 positive reinforcements and that took its toll. I tried most of the time not reciprocating those feeling on others to make myself feel superior, but I can't say the same for others. I even found "cool" people in relationships putting me down to make themselves feel better.

The point is, don't blame these "weak, insecure" people, man or woman on them. During our teens, it is virtually impossible to escape the circle of negative reinforcement and the majority of us take years to grow our self esteem back. Some never and it leads to fucked up lifes.

Some (like you presumably) were lucky to have a cool hobby or good safe environment to grow as a person and gain some self-confidence. Realize how lucky you were, life as a teen is a crapshoot.

The problem I find is that we should stop the circle of pain. Like karol88 said that she was bitchy and moody to several people she saw as weak and insecure. And I also believe she said she would be mean to a guy who's misogynistic.
    Well that right there is the problem. Don't act on your impulse and feel the need yourself to assert your superiority by being mean to that person, that's high school behaviour. Instead, since you probably don't feel any attraction to that person, break up with them and try to understand their point of view and how they came to be. Also try to expose their problems so they can fix them, or help them as friends.

How many people once they break up with someone refuse to say anything the person did bad because "they don't want to hurt them". This is bullshit of course, it's really about not feeling any guilt. That again is animal, high school behavior. Take the higher road and help the person you were previously attracted to to break from their cycle and get better. They will in turn help someone else etc and we'll have a more healthy society.

#24     Feb 14, 2009
  5. Actually it is just the opposite. The more of a man you are (and thus you end up getting all the girls), the more you realize that, just as real men are rare, 'real women' are rare as well.

Whereas when you were just a loser before, all you cared about was whether a girl was hot and many girls would qualify for that.

#25     Feb 14, 2009
  6. Of course, if you make a girl fall in love with you, she'll be eating out of your hand, no matter what type of girl she is.

But why would a guy waste his time on some low-level girl when he can have a girl of class and elegance?

Anyways, in the end, this whole discussion is really moot - there really is no point talking about how most girls are psycho and self-destructing, it's obvious to all parties concerned

The bottom line is: the more of a man you are, the better the girl you will attract. So just focus your energy on improving yourself (and no, I'm not just talking about making more $$$, but improving something called 'character') and everything will fall into place

#26     Feb 14, 2009
  7. But making more $$ does allow you to affirm your superiority over other dbags.

Let's face it, it is the scorecard most men use to gauge themselves against other men and thus if they are on top it produces the confidence to nail any women he desires.

#27     Feb 14, 2009
  8. karol88

karol88

wait, wait...a classy girl can be moody too

#28     Feb 14, 2009
  9. karol88

karol88

if you make more $$$ and show it, you will most likely attract gold diggers....and that's a different type of attraction - something to avoid.

#29     Feb 14, 2009
  10. karol88

karol88

great post...
    but I would like to add that I wouldn't be mean to anyone...especially not now that I'm a little older and more in control of my character....I see where they're coming from and try to respect every human being...but it wasn't so in my teens and early 20's...
    I'm assuming the person asking here is still young and needs to understand that other young women could be acting towards him this or that way because of his behavior...and they won't change until they grow up emotionally, or until he changes his way of handling them...

#30     Feb 14, 2009