Women don't know their role in relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by antincedo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. karol88

karol88

antincedo, I hope I'm not saying anything wrong...just my own experience:
    I'm a nice girl, respectful, and happy most of the time...BUT I remember being bitchy/moody with at least 2 guys who I considered very weak and insecure....
    maybe this is what they see in you?
    I really don't want to be rude or anything like that...just a thought

#11     Feb 14, 2009
  2. interesting notion, although i have a mental image of a different type of woman. i know of girls who are interested in me, girls i've dated. where i played the dominant role yet they were still cunts. :D so i believe this isn't it or at least not most of the time. i even encounter women who rather hang out with men because they too see that their own species is flaky.

#12     Feb 14, 2009
  3. I think it's fairly obvious that if someone starts a thread entitled 'Why don't women know their role in a relationship' and proceeds to point out that women are 'bitches' and 'cunts', he's weak and insecure.

#13     Feb 14, 2009
  4. karol88

karol88

well...if you were the dominant one, they wouldn't be cunts, but little kittens :D...these two contradict each other

#14     Feb 14, 2009
  5. Something tells me that your point didn't occur to our young friend. Ah well, once he hits his twenties, he may find the self-confidence he's lacking.

To be perfectly honest, physical appearance often causes this type of thing in young men. Conglobate acne is often the problem.

There's one other potential physical problem as well... one that can cause deep resentment.

: )

#15     Feb 14, 2009
  6. karol88

karol88

:)

#16     Feb 14, 2009
  7. ah yes, thats how i like them... like little kittens :D

well honestly, the relationship i am speaking of went like this. ultimately i was the main focus in a very unhealthy sort of way. although dominant it was always more like i had to wrestle her into submission. way to mentally taxing for me to continue a relationship like that. these are the kinds of women i'm speaking of, not all of them.. but they are out there and they are plentiful. they feel as though the only way to be respected is to try to play the male role and it winds up in turmoil in a relationship. now being single, i come across some women who are all smiles and hello's one day and then another it's dirty looks. i see this less in men and in contrast it seems that apparently the issue is gender related.

#17     Feb 14, 2009
  8. i was actually trying to have a fruitful discussion on why it at appears that many women are such a way. i used the words 'bitches' and 'cunts' because they're labels and readily identifiable by other readers. as well as to provide a little humor, lighten it up a bit.

you're obviously taking this thread too personal as you feel the need to hurl childish insults my way.

actually i believe it is your age and insecurities that are showing.

i believe this thread must succumb to the inevitable fate that all others on ET share. some moron making it personal and straying from topic, hurling insults, acting like a 'cunt'. :D

#18     Feb 14, 2009
  9. karol88

karol88

most of the time we are going to be very nice at first....oh sure :) but then its all up to you...if you had to wrestle her into submission she knew you were weaker. if you asked the 2 guys I mentioned earlier (the ones I was bitchy to) if they dominated the relationship, they would probably say "yes" and that I was just a bitch...well, I would act and feel totally different towards other guys...it really depends if they had enough healthy confidence and how they treated me...you can turn a cunt into a kitten, just gotta know how :)

#19     Feb 14, 2009
  10. Ouch.

#20     Feb 14, 2009