Women dancing in the streets of Egypt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Every time i see a woman dancing on T.V. in joy of the overthrow of the government I am deeply saddened, it will be 6 months until the new government makes them all wear burkas, and makes all their lives 10 times worse. :(

2. Ricter

Ricter

I see the military transitioning power to Saruman, whatever his name is. They like him, we like him, Israel likes him.

3. Hello

Hello

I hope that you are right.... it would be such a shame if it turned into a culture where women were opressed.....

4. "Saruman" :D Resigned right after making Mubarak's annoncment.

5. Hello

Hello

Do you think women will be more free or less free based on the new government in Egypt? You seem to be knowlegable on whats going on over there that is why i ask.

6. Been watching these people celebrating in the streets but can't help but wonder, what did they do with all the camels?

7. I found them!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KE52yMfZ09s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Saruman? isnt that the guy from the lord of the rings? if he takes over eqypt we're all in deep shit. forget the muslim brotherhood. we're talkin' orcs bitchez!

[​IMG]

9. Forget mistletoe. This year I'm kissing girls under their camel toe instead.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Watch Lawrence of Arabia and tell me camels aren't badass. :D

#10     Feb 11, 2011