Women and Unemployment

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, May 8, 2011.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

Did anyone read the paper I linked?

#41     May 10, 2011
  2. “Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.”
    Socrates (Ancient Greek Philosopher, 470 BC-399 BC)

So, I take it that Socrates would qualify for caveman status in your feminazi book?

#42     May 10, 2011
  3. I always think if someday women become physically stronger than men, then women will dominate/rule the world society. Same as what men are doing right now.

God has created men/males physically stronger and powerful for some good reason.

#43     May 10, 2011
  4. And who are creating those children living on welfare? It is men who walked away form the responsibilities of fatherhood that the state became responsible for the children.

If men do not screw around so irrepressibly, there would be few welfare children and less child poverty.

#44     May 10, 2011

5. What a joke! How about 10 million rich men retire from their jobs then 10 million unemployed men or women will get jobs/employment?

Men or women, if you don't need a job, don't deprive another person of one! Nice idea. It may be better to have a 20-30 hour work-week so all can have a job if they need one.

#45     May 10, 2011
  6. Excellent post. I agree 100%.

#46     May 10, 2011
  7. The women still has 100% choice on whether or not to have a baby. The man does not. There is no arguing this.

#47     May 10, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

Women make the choice not to use contraceptives. How can a man know if a woman is taking the pill?

By your reasoning that women are not intentionally getting pregnant. It would be a safe assumption by a man that if a woman is prepared to have sex without a condom she is using the pill. If that is not the case she is willfully trying to get pregnant against the knowledge of the man.

In short the availability of contraception and the willingness of women to have sex without a condom suggests women are either not using contraceptives, which is their fault or that they are willingling coercing men into getting them pregnant.

#48     May 10, 2011

9. Beat you to it by a minute... :D

#49     May 10, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

LMAO.:D

#50     May 10, 2011