Women and Unemployment

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, May 8, 2011.

1. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

It's that and shows like Sex and the City and Gossip Girl basically devalue and degrade the traditional mom role and instead build up being a cosmopolitan woman, ie a slut. I never thought there would be things like "slut walks" but that's where society is at the moment.

#31     May 9, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

That is good to know, I've been meeting lots of women in the last year and I found exactly ONE that I want to be around a lot, she's not American... she's charming and affectionate, I don't own her and she doesn't own me, I do a lot for her and it all feels right...... the rest of them, if somebody puts a bounty on them I might go after it...

#32     May 9, 2011
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

I can understand how you feel. If you look at the situation in America and Britain it is as if women are not capable of relationships any more. They just use men like stepping stones and children like meal tickets. They have become spoilt and selfish. They have no consideration for the impact on the child. They just complain about how hard their life is and put enormous pressure on their children.

I am terrified about what will happen to those children when the state can't pay welfare. It will happen and no one will support them. I think that is another reason for the economic situation especially in England. Women having children that the state becomes responsible for because they are not married and there is no legal contract to make the man responsible. This makes the state responsible and in England it amounts to about £100 bn a year about a fifth of tax revenue.

If you think about it it is women that create all child poverty. They have children they can't support and the state has to support them. The fact they are in need of state help is the definition of poverty. Thus children are born into poverty. I don't think they can really say it wasn't planned either with the amount of sex education and feel contraceptives. They can't say it is their religion either because religions that don't practice contraception would not have sex before marriage.

I think this part of the welfare bill has damaged Britain. Perhaps beyond repair.

#33     May 9, 2011
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

#34     May 9, 2011
  5. If you look at the long term perspective, perpetual growth is a) unsustainable and b) impossible. Especially if that growth is exponential.

Sooner or later the western economic model of yearly GDP increases will have to end. It may not end in our lifetimes, and maybe not in our children's lifetimes but one day, my friend, it will happen.

#35     May 9, 2011
  6. It's also getting worse in non-Anglo countries like France and Germany. You can still find good non-militant females there, but less and less.

#36     May 9, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I see we even have bigots for moderators on this site. Honestly, you sound like a caveman, barely more mature then that insane guy "Bearice".

You should be ashamed of yourself posting this crap.

#37     May 9, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

I take it your a woman then.

#38     May 9, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Ashamed? hell no we are going to give him a f**kin medal!:D

#39     May 9, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

Also I put a paper forward backing up my comments. This adds strength to my argument. Have a read.

#40     May 9, 2011