Women and life balance

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SillyWilly, Apr 28, 2018.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

Bro, you're 23 years old: Go for it, and get it all out of your system. Enjoy this season in your life.

Just don't get married or have kids now and neglect/torture them with your trading passions.

#51     Apr 29, 2018
    volente_00 likes this.
  2. nickynoes

nickynoes

Indeed, I've found it to be a great boon to myself. Sometimes when you cannot explain something so another person can understand you realize that you yourself may not fully understand it.

Trading is a very self-centred profession, it's good to have another person around to ground yourself a bit more in reality. Not saying it can be a terrible experience if it isn't the right person though.

#52     Apr 30, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. ktm

ktm

Ferrari will do that. From the 458 forward, they have shorter "seat rods" that cause the driver seat to be lower to the floor and allow taller folks some room.

#53     Apr 30, 2018
    Handle123 likes this.
  4. Xela

Xela

Jeremy Clarkson has recently reviewed both the Lambo Aventador and the McLaren 720S, having driven them comfortably for several days each (and he's 6' 5").

#54     Apr 30, 2018
    Handle123 likes this.
  5. tomorton

tomorton

What's all this?
    I demand to know who you are and what you've done with Xela!

#55     Apr 30, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  6. Xela

Xela

Lol ... I love cars - especially English sports cars. The Lambo is a man's car (and maybe a bit of a poser's car, and I wouldn't want one anyway, to be honest), but McLarens very much less so ...

[​IMG]

#56     Apr 30, 2018
    tomorton likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I really like the style of the McLarens.

#57     Apr 30, 2018
    beginner66 and Xela like this.
  8. speedo

speedo

9. %%
    Homemade headlights +custom paint.LOL I like the old ad; 2 English men meet, both being driven in [RR] Rolls Royce. '' [Polite]Pardon me ,do you have any Grey Poupon[ Hi priced/not low bid mustard]??'' LOL. ''Of Course,'' as he give him the mustard.:caution::caution::D:D:caution::caution::caution:

#59     Apr 30, 2018
  10. ktm

ktm

The lambo's are a bit too obnoxious for me. McLaren has experienced some F1 hiccups as they work to migrate the KERS to their road cars...and they are sooooo technical. Lots of modes and settings and timing exercises to get things just right.

For me, Ferrari is elegant - with curves and clean lines - and very simple.

These cars are "on" all the time, which doesn't suit my wife at all. She prefers the Aston Martin, which is refined and elegant and can be "turned on" at any moment by flooring it.

#60     Apr 30, 2018
    Xela likes this.