Women and life balance

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SillyWilly, Apr 28, 2018.

1. JSOP

JSOP

No it's just trading is hard. Only 5% of traders succeed supposedly. That means 95% of the students would fail.

One of my favorite trading videos:

#41     Apr 28, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. luisHK

luisHK

You're 23 man, have plenty of time to settle down. At your age you must only be starting your working career, not sure what Financial advisor entails, but I used to hang out with guys around your age starting in Investment Banking and they sure couldn't have found the time to trade their own account, let alone enter meaningful relationships. Actually there seems to be quite a few constraints on bank employees to trade financial markets,besides the lack of time, hence I have some doubts on the sincerity of your post. Than if financial advisor for a large bank means selling crappy products at some neighborhood branch than I can't say I have much experience with it, and not sure it is at all promising nor interesting.
    Anyway if you are 23 and on path of a good career while getting laid easily, it looks like a decent path, you can worry later about settling down.

#42     Apr 28, 2018
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  3. qxr1011

qxr1011

Naivety is worse than robbery.

#43     Apr 29, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  4. jinxu

jinxu

I thought this guy was outed as a scammer? I read he only teach you some really basic materials and then expect you to "swim" from there.

#44     Apr 29, 2018
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Who? Anton Kreill or Lux Van Dam? Lux is still teaching and has authored quite a few books.

#45     Apr 29, 2018
  6. "hell yes things could be better, am wondering if they can make a Lamborghini for guy who is 6'6" and 250lbs, yea I want enough space in it for pitbull to safeguard it when at Walmart.

Ok. You got me with that one.

#46     Apr 29, 2018
  7. wildchild

wildchild

All these people who are claiming you need balance in your life are just trying to make you mediocre. I will point out a few people who have no semblance of balance in their.

Tiger Woods, no balance in his life, and look at his record of the last 20 years.

Tom Brady, no balance in his life, look at his record/

Derek Jeter no balance in his life, look at his record.

The goes on and on. Balance is for the mediocre. If you are passionate about trading, then be passionate about trading and devote yourself to it. You will likely be successful.

Success in trading leads to big gains and big money, and there are no big money guys out there who have problem getting women.

#47     Apr 29, 2018
    wave, 312 and vanzandt like this.
  8. jinxu

jinxu

In the back of my mind, I sometimes think that trading is one of the easiest way on the planet to make money but am confused why 95% of people can't do it successfully. It happens every time I look at a chart.

#48     Apr 29, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Intelligent questions are a good thing... in a way they make you smarter too because it forces you to think through things in a common sense sorta way.

#49     Apr 29, 2018
    nickynoes and JSOP like this.
  10. speedo

speedo

I wonder why 93% of people pull statistics out out of their ass.

#50     Apr 29, 2018
    tomorton likes this.