Woman arrested 396 times

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama supporter?

[​IMG]

2. Eight

Eight

I know a woman like that. She feigns helplessness to con people out of $ $20-$50 at a time, prostitution, theft.. she always says "Happy Day" with a silly grin or "God Bless". She's a one-bitch crime wave. She was hanging out in the lobby of a retirement place watching the schedule of package deliveries and then packages went missing. Mail goes missing... She lies continually. All these goody-goody assholes make excuses for her about how she's a minority and was probably abused or something. Psychopaths thrive in an environment that gives them passes for bad behavior and makes excuses.

3. BSAM

BSAM

Chicago (and Detroit) should be expunged from the USA.

4. You need to find a better class of people to hang around.

5. Eight

Eight

We need a sequel of Escape From New York.. I'd get Jessie Jackson to do a cameo in it. I can just see him talking about "keeping hope alive" and how the "White man owes us" with Snake Plisskin in the background looking underwhelmed...

6. Eight

Eight

unsolicited advice from bigarrow, wow...

7. My bad, stay with your psychopath friends. And it was more a comment than advise.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously he thinks you should stop hanging out with democrats, his political team members.

I can't decide if he's stupid or just unlucky when it comes to thinking.

9. You do know you're the slow witted one on here don't you ? Just like it was for you in school .

#10     Jun 11, 2013