Woman alleges affair with Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Great logic.To call you an idiot would be an insult to idiots :(

#11     Nov 29, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Logic? It was merely a statement of fact.

#12     Nov 29, 2011
  3. Fact ? You said I was on welfare because of my posts,please post a link to the post where I said I was on welfare

#13     Nov 29, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I said you're on welfare because you support Obama, and that your posts back up my claim. Try to keep up will you.

#14     Nov 29, 2011
  5. These guys support Obama too Luke.Again,great logic in forming your delusional facts

[​IMG]

John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
    Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
    John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
    Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
    Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
    Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
    John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
    Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
    Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
    Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
    Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
    Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook

Warren Buffett to host Obama fundraiser in Chicago

September 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There will be a convergence of presidential politics, high finance and Chicago glitter next month as billionaire Warren Buffett holds a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.

Even though investor Warren Buffett was the only person to lose some of his wealth among Forbes' top 20 richest Americans, with $39 billion left, he has enough to throw Obama a couple of fundraising parties.

Buffett is to throw one in New York at the end of this month, and then here in Chicago on Thursday, October 27th.

Cuban on millionaire's tax: 'What a great problem to have'

Mark Cuban doesn't have any problem paying his fair share of taxes.

In fact, the more the better.

His advice to others: "Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes, your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write," the owner of the Dallas Mavericks wrote recently on blog maverick, the mark cuban weblog. "Your 2nd thought will be 'what a great problem to have,' and your 3rd should be a recognition that in paying your taxes, you are helping to support millions of Americans that are not as fortunate as you."

Cuban's comments come as taxpayers nationwide are talking about President Obama's proposed tax designed to make sure those who earn more than $1 million a year don't pay a lower tax rate than middle-income households.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/09/21/3386097/cuban-on-millionaires-tax-what.html#ixzz1bQiMULcD

#15     Nov 29, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Learn to read, I said PRACTICALLY everyone. You keep pointing to a dozen, out of millions.

#16     Nov 29, 2011
  7. #17     Nov 29, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

For every 1 of these guys there is a few million of these guys
    [​IMG]
    Guess which side you are on?

#18     Nov 29, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Practically everyone" as in practically everyone who still supports Odumbo is on welfare.

Are you smoking dope?

#19     Nov 29, 2011
  10. 44 % of the country supports Obama.Is 44 % of the country on welfare ?

#20     Nov 29, 2011