Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 16, 2017.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

A TV host and sports broadcaster on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken(D-Minn.) of kissing and groping her without her consent in 2006.

Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of groping her, without her consent, while she was asleep and provided a photo as evidence.

[​IMG]

The incident happened in December 2006, she said, when she and Franken, then a comedian, were on a USO Tour to "entertain our troops."
    "It wasn’t until I was back in the U.S. and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one," she wrote in a piece on KABC.
    "I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated," she wrote. "How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/36...ranken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Guilty!!! Right libtards?

Or is he innocent until proven guilty?

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Sure he is, he must resign immediately and set the standard unlike Cons who are still defending their current pedophile Moore after elevating sexual assaulter and child raping pedpophile Trump as their moral leader.

4. Hahahaha. Andy Kaufman is alive and kicking.

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

To add, this woman was a regular on Hannity and even in the photo which is supposedly evidence of groping, he is not even touching her as evidenced by the shadows. Even then, he should take leave, let this be investigated and resign if asked.

6. Al Frankenstein! How could he!

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

It's a lesson in groping, always look over your shoulder and make a comically lecherous face at the camera...that is how one does it.

8. Do you think he had a tripod and timer (premeditated) or is there an accessory to this heinous crime? Oh.. Fox news you say? :)

9. Al was overcome with patriotism. Stand for the flag boys.

upload_2017-11-16_10-15-16.png

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

It was taken by a professional photographer, that's how you grope woman, on camera with evidence for everyone to see.

#10     Nov 16, 2017