Wolff’s Admission to Lies in His Book Puts Him in Legal Jeopardy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 5, 2018.

1. It's good to see the left admitting that most of what is reported about Trump is embellished and sensationalized. Blurring the lines between fact and fiction is what works best when driving a particular narrative. Now to be fair, Trump does this as well, and does it better, which drives the left nuts. On any given day it's nearly impossible to tell who has the upper hand on the bullshit, which is why the media hates the guy. He beats them at their own game daily.

#31     Jan 6, 2018
    traderob and Optionpro007 like this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The majority of Americans disapprove of him and voted against him so he's not as good at it as you think he is.

#32     Jan 6, 2018
  3. UsualName

UsualName

I think you’re missing the point of my post. And, I certainly didn’t say most of what is reported about Trump is embellished and sensationalized.

If anything, most of what is reported about Trump is being ignored by a large segment of the country.

#33     Jan 6, 2018
  4. elderado

elderado

#34     Jan 6, 2018
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The book is faux.

#35     Jan 6, 2018
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Baron reads the book to him while Trumps in bed with a Big Mac and Fries.

#36     Jan 6, 2018
  7. Two of the best Amazon customer reviews of Fury and Fire are, surprisingly, only 1-star reviews:

1.0 out of 5 starsVERY BAD. YOURS TRULY AMERICAN FRIEND
    Bykeepwreckinon January 5, 2018
    Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
    DEAR COMRADE BUDDY

PLEASE DO NOT BE OF READING. VERY BAD.

YOURS TRULY
    AMERICAN FRIEND NO1

and:

1.0 out of 5 starsFAKE NEWS!!!!! SAD
    ByBrianTon January 5, 2018
    Format: Audible Audio Edition|Verified Purchase
    VERY SAD!!!!!
    I read a lots of books more than anyone and this book is a DISGRACE.Wolff is a loser A TOTAL LOSER and everyone knows it. you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.This book is NOT FOR SMART PEOPLE. Only a very for dumb people would read this TRASH. Only very dumb people like, not the kind of book I would read because I’m one of the SMARTEST PEOPLE. Ask anyone, anywhere in the world—ITS TRUE! If you like to read words, and I like to read words—I read a lot of words, every day. All kinds of words. I know More words than most people know. People are always saying I have THE BEST WORDS!!!. They always asking me about the words I read, because everyone wants to know—so if you want to read really good words then you should read THE ART OF THE DEAL it has tremendos words, really BIG BEAUTIFUL WORDS, you should read that book,It’s a really great book, really fantastic./ just a fantastic a book and one of the best books you can read so you should read that and not this LOSER wolff guy PATHETIC!!!!!!!
    -Ronald

https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...e=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&showViewpoints=0

#37     Jan 7, 2018
    Cuddles likes this.
  8. None the less...
    26219921_991259297707016_426036957309985518_n.jpg

#38     Jan 7, 2018
  9. Hindsight analysis: if these theories suggested by Jesus actually worked as some strategists would have anticipated, that would be a huge long-lasting win of a big war,even without using any weapons, rather than inaccurately focusing on just small battles.

1. All people especially the Muslims would have learned the clear difference between the terrorists' evil acts vs the free world leaders' rational kindness. Most if not all good-nature Muslims would try to separate themselves from extremists.

That would be hard for the extremists to get new recruits after demonstration of Christian kindness against mass killing on 911. Greatly reducing conflicts between believers of various faiths.

Turning a historic disaster into an opportunity of unifying the world's believers, especially generating a lot of moderate views for the Muslims. Most likely changing the minds of many Muslims.

Rather than making the disaster even worse and lasting longer, much longer, besides extremely costly - Losses hard to measure in monetary, economic, death-body, soldiers' family & mantle-health, and humanity terms!

Sometimes, the truly stringer and powerful may not necessarily be physically advanced weapons like nuclear warhead.

Instead, spiritual warfare could highly possibly play a more important part of winning a holistic war systemically in long term.

The money saved can be easily used in reducing homelessness, improving medical facilities, investing in education and innovations.

lol

2. There should be other points/implications, such as Greatly reducing bitter hatreds (probably one of the root causes of increasing more extremists/terrorists) vs Generating further long-lasting hatreds (that could not be resolved by physical wars or merely border controls). And others ...

lol

#39     Jan 7, 2018
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

FALSE

#40     Jan 7, 2018