Wolfe Waves Paterns

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by gpgpgod, Dec 26, 2006.

1. gpgpgod says...

"The time activity issue is my major problem at the moment. the ETA thing seems to be dependent on other stuff...

Any ideas?"

Time activity? ETA dependent on other stuff? Can you explain what you mean please?

#21     Dec 26, 2006
  2. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

ETA is "estimated time arrival" , the actual entry is dependent on this. the examples in these web sites mentioned by me above are perfect. In real life its hard to find such perfect patterns.
    The direction works even when its not a perfect flag, the timing for entry isnt. sometimes even though its a perfect flag ETA doesnt work.

ETA is the conjunction between line 2-4 and 1-3.

#22     Dec 26, 2006
  3. ok got it. We always used WW for direction and target. Getting in and out were done on a smaller timeframe where the signal is usually pretty obvious.

#23     Dec 26, 2006
  4. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

do you use close or high/low for the pattern?
    what is the best time frame for it?

#24     Dec 26, 2006
  5. Joab

Joab

It took me about 3 hours to figure it out from his examples and for $9.99 I will share it with you. :D :D :D

#25     Dec 26, 2006
  6. newtoet

newtoet

lol - that is not true. Anyone can send in a $3,000 check and take the course.

My .02 is that it is like most patterns - works sometimes, does not work sometimes. Probably worth knowing and having in your "arsenal"- but not for $3,000. Read about it in "Street Smarts", or do some research on the net.

#26     Dec 26, 2006
  7. Yes... invitations cost $3000

#27     Dec 26, 2006
  8. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

forget the 3k$ and comment on the indicator, if you think its shite show me its shite...if you think it has potential look into it and share.

At least thats why i opened that thread for.

going over your posts i can see that you can say usefull things as well so...

#28     Dec 26, 2006
  9. mokwit

mokwit

If you are genuine I apologise for harrassing you but we get kind of tired of posts containing a URL to a $3,000 system from people who had Jesus come to them in their dreams and beseech them to share their system with the struggling traders of ET for a mere $2999*. Occasionally the innocent, genuine and well meaning get torn apart by the cyber Hyena pack.

* That's less that $3000 and works out at less than $10 per day!

#29     Dec 26, 2006
  10. I'll forget the 3K if he stops asking for it, hows that?

#30     Dec 26, 2006