Wolfe Waves Paterns

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by gpgpgod, Dec 26, 2006.

1. 2/3 years back a friend put me on to this. He didn't do the course but read enough to figure it out and has been using WW successfully for about 2 years before that. It works very well in any timeframe.

#11     Dec 26, 2006
  2. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

I resent your reply. I said i didnt take the F... course !!! i have no intentions of taking it and have nothing to gain here.

If you have something to contribute to my argument, please do, if not, ... than dont read the thread.

i do think this is more than the usual shite.

#12     Dec 26, 2006
  3. Nope. WW themselves are very effective, something really worth looking into ! However, you don't need a 3000 USD course to learn that stuff...

#13     Dec 26, 2006
  4. Someone making $3000 out of a something you could learn for nothing with a bit of initiative... same shite

#14     Dec 26, 2006
  5. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

It will probably take time to perfect the paterns use, i have time...
    try it before rejecting ...

The pattern itself is not the hole story here, otherwise the guy couldnt ask for that kind of money.

#15     Dec 26, 2006
  6. WW is interesting stuff to say at least but...

This course is pig in a poke. You should ask Mr. Wolfe in great detail what you receive for 3000$. Ask him course summary. It can be useless words + 300 hand picked charts for example.

In my humble opinion you should buy this course if 3000$ is not considerable money for you. Otherwise study WW without assistance. Align it with time/activity filters for ex.

#16     Dec 26, 2006
  7. Or I could piss $3000 away on loose women and really get my moneys worth

#17     Dec 26, 2006
  8. gpgpgod

gpgpgod

The time activity issue is my major problem at the moment. the ETA thing seems to be dependent on other stuff...

Any ideas?

#18     Dec 26, 2006
  9. romik

romik

WW works upon a perfect formation. What it basically does is measure entry & exit in flags. If you understand flags (lots of free info on net) then you will be able to spot WWs, no need to pay $3k. Long WW works in a bull flag and Short WW works in a bear flag. Has to be perfect.

http://www.chartpatterns.com/flagsandpennants.htm

#19     Dec 26, 2006
  10. http://www.trading-naked.com/FloorTraderMethod.htm

"The Floor Trader Futures System - Are you about to pay $3000 for a $500 trading system?

Futures trading courses and systems are offered for sale at prices ranging from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
    Many of these trading methods are not new or original. Often they are based on information found in trading books or articles written decades ago. In some cases they are old trading methods repackaged in new books (or made into software), and sold at high prices.
    The original sources of these methods are sometimes obscure and unknown to the general public.
    If you know where to look, however, some of these high-priced futures trading systems can be traced back to their original source - at a much lower price.

And there are some trading methods, of recent design, known only to a few Chicago traders, the few that actually make a living from trading - rather than from hawking books, software, and seminars."

#20     Dec 26, 2006