Wolfe Waves Paterns

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by gpgpgod, Dec 26, 2006.

1. i'm don't have a specific daytrading strategy.
    i spend most my time building auto-trading systems. i just threw the WW pattern up.. and viola!

#101     Jun 14, 2007
  2. Hi im new to the forum, i have taken the ww course and to me its not worth 3k at all maybe more like 30-40 bucks its just another pattern like head and shoulders, triangles, diamonds,coils...ect. it works sometimes and then sometimes fails like 20 times in a row, now im not saying its not a good way to trade but what im saying is its not that magical pattern that the testimonials on the site would have you belive any pattern can be profitable as long as you have proper money managment. he says on his site that he has never seen a ww drawn properly on the net ....well when i learned the way he showed it i felt the way i learned on the internet was much more profitable, but overall
    i just feel the overall win ratio is not as high as just classic chart patterns or even a simple breakout method and belive me i have tryed ALLOT of stuff gann,elliot median lines.... and what has made me profitable now has been infront of my face the whole time (basic chart patterns and money managment).

#102     Apr 5, 2009
  3. Trader - Thanks for you honest assessment We need more of that around here!

#103     Apr 5, 2009
  4. FerarW

FerarW

Hello!
    differences between ES & $SPX on ww. What is true? :)

#104     Aug 1, 2009
  5. Ares1

Ares1

#105     Aug 1, 2009
  6. romik

romik

markets are not based on exact figures, that leads to a logical conclusion that there is little purpose in seeking alpha or a perfect pattern as they to put quite simply do not appear often enough to take advantage of.

#106     Aug 2, 2009