Wohl of W.St - a Modern Psychopath

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Apr 27, 2021.

1. BMK

BMK

Which historical event are you questioning?

The fact that Joe Biden won the election in November, 2020?

Or the fact that six million Jews were killed by the Nazis?

Or something else?

#31     Apr 29, 2021
    SunTrader likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Labeling a whole group of people as haters or white collar criminals is hate speech.

You just joined the club.

#32     Apr 29, 2021
  3. d08

d08

Is english your first language?
    Where did he label ALL people of a group?

I'm happy to be in a group of people where statistics and numbers always trump opinions and "feels".

#33     Apr 29, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  4. You seem to have reading comprehension issues. I suggested that Jews commit more white crimes than their proportional share in the population suggests. (Especially in America, I add now) . And you accuse me that I said Jews as a group are white collar criminals or haters? You may want to overthink your false narrative you are creating. You apparently did not understand at all what I was saying.

#34     Apr 29, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

You and him. A lovely couple you make.

And it is ... Is English your first language?

#35     Apr 29, 2021
  6. Come on dude, at least be honest once, apologize that you misunderstood and move on. Instead you are doubling down and are the one who groups people by your opinion and feelings...exactly what you accused others of...hypocrite...

#36     Apr 29, 2021
  7. d08

d08

So instead of admitting your mistake, you start ad hominem.
    English isn't my first language but you seem to be struggling with it more than me.

#37     Apr 29, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Your words.

Don't you hate it when they are thrown back in your face. :D

#38     Apr 29, 2021
  9. Because of a single capitalization error likely caused from typing on a mobile? Read your own past posts bro, plenty to chuckle about, language wise, despite you being a native speaker and us not. But that's aside the point. The point is that you read something into a post that was never said nor alluded to. You tend to do that a lot. Create a false narratives because you could not tolerate the message. Straight to messenger assassination.

#39     Apr 29, 2021
  10. "Jacob Wohl is an 18 year old hedge fund manager"

There should be laws written to prevent people from using certain titles like doctors , lawyers and finance professionals.

You should at least be 21, 22, have a 4 year degree, several SEC licenses and if you are a mutual fund manager or a hedge fund manager, have at least 10 years of licensed financial experience.

It should be necessary to protect the industry.

#40     May 2, 2021