Wohl of W.St - a Modern Psychopath

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Apr 27, 2021.

1. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

I'm with you Dice (and NOT being sarcastic).

The label Nazi is laughable for you and 99% of other people.

But at the same time, it's a great litmus test because the people that throw it around like confetti, prove they have little intelligence nor can think for themselves...

#11     Apr 28, 2021
  2. JSOP

JSOP

It's puzzling that this guy would choose to defraud rather than just trade the funds that's given to him like a legit hedge fund. I mean the guy's trading talent is not too bad. He was able to make $39K out of a capital of $260K trading futures, that's a 13+% return. Don't understand why he made withdraws of $290K. And why doesn't he just continue to trade if he believes he's good at trading? That's what he wanted to do since his childhood??

The rest looks to me is a bit like a smear campaign because he's into those weird conspiracy theories and tried to frame those democratic party members and also he's BFF with Donald Trump. The first investor David Diedrich that was out $75K. The video makes it sound like he killed himself because of the loss of money with Wohl but in fact from his obituary, the guy just succumbed to his physical injury that was too debilitating. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?n=david-charles-diedrich&pid=181251362

I mean the guy is weird and might not be clean but did he really commit these frauds? I dunno. There is more to the story that's not telling I find.

#12     Apr 28, 2021
  3. JSOP

JSOP

No they are artifacts of learned or inherited, mostly learned attitudes and distorted perception of truth. Unless you are born within the top 5% of the population that controls 95% of the wealth, EVERYBODY faces limited social mobility, and yet the crime rate is not 95%? And yet you have on the side of the spectrum, people can get whatever they want, any position they want with unlimited social mobility and yet they still commit crimes? Social mobility, limited or lack therof is just an excuse.

#13     Apr 28, 2021
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Who else but the Nazi's liked to talk about the Jews specifically - while striking a benevolent pose?

#14     Apr 28, 2021
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Have you seen the whole video ?

13% while he was claiming of making/promising (?) 149% per annum.

13% while he was comparing himself with Jobs & taking about revolutionasing finacial industry.

A sane/normal person doesn't behave like that (while taking into account all of his ,,entrepreneurship" endeavours") & noone is taking away licenses / banning those who play fair.

Everything in his story is screaming :
    don't trust this man.

Ogh. Whatever.

#15     Apr 28, 2021
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

LOL glad I didn't wasting my time clicking on it.

#16     Apr 28, 2021
  7. Nobert

Nobert

Sure. Better spend your whole day watching vids where they speak about BTC going to $1Mil.

#17     Apr 28, 2021
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

#18     Apr 28, 2021
  9. So when you talk about the Chinese you are just a commentator. When you talk about Jews you are a nazi? Ridiculous. That's exactly what suppression of free speech is exactly about. The second someone opens his mouth critically about Jews he is labeled an anti semite.

#19     Apr 28, 2021
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Is there a data/statistics/legit sources on those claims, that people of Jewish heritage commits the largest portion of finance related crimes ?

#20     Apr 28, 2021