WND...Bible Codes predict Mitt....

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RCG Trader, Dec 7, 2012.

1. bull shit there is no affirmative action for homosexuals.

Affirmative Action is relevant because rcg is the poster boy for the program.

#11     Dec 7, 2012
  2. "Affirmative Action for Homosexuals

By Vic Bilson
    Jeremiah Project

Another part of the political agenda of the homosexual movement is the strategy to paint themselves as disadvantaged in need of protection and the target of extremist "hate" groups.

In May, 1998, President Clinton bypassed Congress and the American people by signing an Executive Order that places homosexuals, bisexuals, and the "transgendered" in a specially protected category for consideration in federal government jobs and promotions. This was basically an alternative way for the president to implement, without congressional approval, the so-called Employment Non-Discrimination Act. This order added the term "sexual orientation" to a 1969 executive order mandating affirmative action throughout the federal government, effectively instituting homosexual quotas in federal hiring and promotions. Also affected by this order are federal grant programs. As a condition of receiving grants, private contractors and state and local governments are all required to comply with federal nondiscrimination standards. "

I posted up some notes above, from here: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/aa.htm

I just did a quick google, you garnered my interest when you were so adamant about all this crap. I could care less about sexual orientation.

#12     Dec 7, 2012
  3. Where are your trades?

Run away, Phoenix, run away:D :D :D

#13     Dec 7, 2012

4. He didn't believe me when I told him AA wasn't race specific either. He watches too much Glenn Beck.:D

#14     Dec 7, 2012
  5. Oh puhleeze calling that Affirmative action is nonsense.

For you dumbfvcks out there the federal govt is wholly different than working in the private sector.

When I was at the VA I did not need a license to practice my profession and I could write priscriptions that would never be accepted in any of the other 52 states of America.
    I also don't don't recall being worried about federal inspectors and state inspectors phft, never happen.

#15     Dec 8, 2012
  6. What are you blathering about boy , spit it out son.

#16     Dec 8, 2012
  7. That was the worst attempt at defection I have ever seen!:D

Phoenix, you are officially a joke.:D

#17     Dec 8, 2012
  8. 1) defection? What country are you presuming I'm attempting to defect to ?

2) Honestly, whatever is bothering you ( I suppose it's about our little challenge to each other ) , you should ask directly so that I can respond in kind.

#18     Dec 8, 2012