WMT vs unions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Nov 27, 2009.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

There are "UNIONS" and there are some "PRETEND" unions. Jewel food stores in Chicago is an example. (or was anyway, do not know now) Meijer in Michigan is another example of a COMPANY union pretending to have the workers best interest in mind when in fact the so called UNION is controlled and manipulated by company stooges.

I kind of enjoy going to a Meijer store and pulling someones chain about prices or whatever. Like when they had Maxwell House coffee priced at $11.35 a pop.

One day the registers were kind of backed up with customers and i said to the brainwashed cashier guy.......... With these high prices the registers should be manned 100% all the time. He said Meijer did a survey comparing prices of 100 random items in stores including Wal-mart, Kroger , Target, and Meijer was by far the cheapest. I said...........you keep believing that , dont let anyone convince you any different.

Any company forming their own union means you are working at the wrong company. The problem is not the companies forming "IN HOUSE UNIONS" it is the workers themselves not having the nerve to stand up for a decent wage etc for a decent days labor.

The company needs to feed the workers a constant line of bs in order to extract a fair days labor for an unfair wage. THAT is the bottom line. :mad:

PS: Meijer latest trick is to price the national branded items about a buck or a buck and a half above what we could call a decent markup. Then the gimmick is to place the store branded crap next to the national brand and price the store brand crap at a regular national brand price. They make a double killing on that sucker gimmick.

#11     Nov 29, 2009